SASS Wire Forum

Smokeout In The Hills

ironmaiden

The Smokeout is fast approaching. Who is coming? We need your applications in. We will make room, just get them in. Thursday night-Jambalaya, and poker tourament

Friday-side matches(long range 8-12, speed matches-12-4), night-campfire olympics(tall tale, best chili, best homemade brew, and pumpkin pie eating contest)

Sat.-6 stages, banquet, and Blackwater's band"Milkbone"

Sun-4 stages and award ceremony's

If you show up Wed. I am sure that we can think of something to do.

I have it on good authority that this is going the best match that we have ever had! Don't forget the free beer! Please, don't wait till the last minute to get your applications in. Can't wait to see everyone again! Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

I.M.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Smokeout in the Hills is easily the most entertaining annual match I have ever attended!

Anita Margarita and I will almost certainly be there again.

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010

P.S. Did someone mention free beer?

There will be plenty of pies, oh, maybe a keg or 3. Back to the wall, hum, who have you ticked off now Harley? Chris, be glad to have ya!

I will make room for ya, just get your apps. in so we can get a head count on food and get your badges made.

We may even have an outlaw stage for you to try out.

Don't forget the Ringer Humdinger! Bring plenty of ammo!

A little birdie told me, there might be plenty of Crown!

Once you get here the only time you will have to open your wallet is the poker tourament and the vendors!

Can't wait to see everyone, be safe and may God bless!

Ize a cumin, Ize izza gonna be thar,,,,kin u tel Ize izza reddie?????!!!!!!!!

Me un Sweet Addie izza b thar az wee hed fer floreeda.

Ya kaint hav mor phun et a match I dunt rekkon,,,,as much maybe but not more.....

shyanne, whuze reeeeelly reddy, Coolpeppah

I plan on bein' there early in the week. Gonna' hang out and relax.

Who's gonna' step up and take the Pie eating Champeenship? :unsure: I've officialy reeeetired! :lol:

Hey IM! Are we gonna' have a Hummdinger this year?

OH YEAH!! This'll be the fifth year for Milkbone to perform at the Smokeout!! The guys look forward to this as much as the shooters do!!

YEEE HAAA!!!!

Cookie Sewgoode and I will be there! Along with several Ohio pards. :D:D:D

Adios,

Col. Caleb Boone

As far as I know we will have the humdinger. Some folks come just to shoot it. I will probably be there Wed.

If you have never been to Possum Trot, it's like a smaller CAC. Something going on all of the time only a little more personal and a lot more smoke! We also have smokeless categories. Side matches will be smoke and smokeless together this year.

See ya'll soon!

Gave my app to Fast Eddie a couple days ago. We will be there to defend Fast Eddies buckle from last year. Looking forward to a great time.

McKenie

Gray Hare and I will be there Friday afternoon.. I can't wait.. this will be my first 'Trot'. Really looking forward to it. I can't believe I'm gonna miss the Jambalaya though :( Oh well..

YEEE HAAA!!!!

Cookie Sewgoode and I will be there! Along with several Ohio pards. :D:D:D

Adios,

Col. Caleb Boone

Awwww maaaaan.. you mean I can't even go out of state without you following Boone?? As long as ya pick on Gray Hare this time... I"ll let you slide..lol.

Awwww maaaaan.. you mean I can't even go out of state without you following Boone?? As long as ya pick on Gray Hare this time... I"ll let you slide..lol.

Yeah, ya' just can't get away from him. :lol:

And don't worry I'll make sure Gray Hare gets picked on! :D

Kid

Iron Maiden

Fannie Kicker and I REALLY want to be there. As we told ya at the OPEN the other day, our grand daughter is due the 19th. We'll just have to see when she decides to make her grand entrance into our lives. We'll keep ya posted.

Yeah, ya' just can't get away from him. :lol:

And don't worry I'll make sure Gray Hare gets picked on! :D

Kid

Blue Hare, yer sooooooo understanding! I promise to be as nice to you as ever.

Campo, I was hoping you would pick up the slack!

Boone :lol::lol:

It's not much longer now. Everyone have a safe trip. I just hope that we make ya'll feel right at home.

IM,

Last Year was my first and I never felt more at home!!!!!!

Adios,

Boone :):):)

Hey Boone! Ya got any cheeeese! LOL! Crispy not comin with ya this time? Your sign stayed on that big boar until it finally fell off. That was pretty funny. See ya soon!

Hey Boone! Ya got any cheeeese! LOL! Crispy not comin with ya this time? Your sign stayed on that big boar until it finally fell off. That was pretty funny. See ya soon!

IM,

We're hoping Crispy will make it, but he's been tied-up this year.

He keeps reminding me that he is crispy not burnt.

Boone :lol:

Had me skeert! I thoght maybe I was misunderstanding and you was doing this this month. NOOOOO

OK, October.

Yup, me and Lorrie will be there.

Where do I find an app?

Had me skeert! I thoght maybe I was misunderstanding and you was doing this this month. NOOOOO

OK, October.

Yup, me and Lorrie will be there.

Where do I find an app?

Here ya go:

http://possumtrot.org/

Dang, wish I could come down as an observer to see how a big match goes. Sounds like too much fun! I always enjoyed travelling through Tennessee. Pretty country.

Maybe next year will be better for us. :(

Bodine

My daughter's wedding will make it impossible for me to go this year, but I'll be back in 2012.

DANG Buffy! We'll miss ya', Pard! Congrats to your daughter and her intended. He'll be gettin' a great daddy-in-law. Maybe you can get him into shootin'!

See you next year, "Lord willin'".

Hope you can make it next year Bodine. We are gonna miss ya Buffy, but we understand that family has to come first. Hopefully see ya'll next year!

Blue Hare, yer sooooooo understanding! I promise to be as nice to you as ever.

Campo, I was hoping you would pick up the slack!

Boone :lol::lol:

Nice as ever?? ya uh huh.... :rolleyes::blink::wacko:

Campo, I knew I could count on you buddy! :)

Archived