SASS Wire Forum

I'm here at comin at cha !

Grizzly Dave

Griz, don't let Monte and Dogwood lead you astray!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn Grizz, you drove too fast. I was gonna entertain you with a whole bunch of

"ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? HOW MUCH FARTHER? I GOTTA PEE. MOM, HE'S ON MY SIDE OF THE SEAT AGAIN, QUIT TOUCHING ME. I GOTTA PEE. MOM, MAKE HIM QUIT LOOKING AT ME. ARE WE THERE YET?"

Who was the comedian that said it doesn't matter where you are in a car, your mom's slapping hand can still reach you? He musta known my mom. :lol:

Staying in Paris tonight after dinner with family, move to

Clarksville tomorrow. See everyone for the garage sale and side matches.

Raining pretty good in Paris tonight...

Hey Billy Boots, hunt me up tomorrow, I want to see that rifle you got for sale...

Grizz

Grizz, if you see Mrs. Filly and KK give them both a kiss for me and if KK punches you out you owe me one.

Pit Bull & Grizz,

We made it ok. We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Paris. Look forward to my kisses, I can not say the same for Kiowa! :)

Grizz we will see you at the range tomorrow.

Painted Filly

Grizz or KK or Painted Filly or anyone ,if you see a nice stock for a 92 at the Garage Sale let me know.

Is it muddy at the "dry camping"?

Yesterday everything was bone dry, I imagine last night rain all soaked in. No rain in the forecast next three days.

Grizz or KK or Painted Filly or anyone ,if you see a nice stock for a 92 at the Garage Sale let me know.

I will keep my eyex open for ya.

Wow! Side matches and Wild Bunch done. I'm tired and my feet hurt and I can't hardly wait for daylight so we can go again.

They brought in 125 pizzas this evening. All included. Or free. We didn't have to pay anything for it. Ever heard of the show, "Gone in 60 seconds"?

It is Great!

Tired and sore feet decribes me as well.

The Memorial Chapel side match had a steady stream of people all afternoon and we raided $332!

I am glad I am on the afternoonn shift tomorrow... had a wardrobe malfunction today, split the back of my pants...and I only have one pair of shooting pants, so I guess we'll run to walmart for needle, thread, duct tape, and staples.

Grizz

Sadly, I'm not gonna make it afterall. My brother called this AM, our Mom has passed away.

T-Bone is supposed to announce it at a safety meeting or other gathering.

Tell the folks on Posse 14 I'm sure gonna miss shooting with them.

And tell the folks at Shoot and Scoot that they lucked out. There was gonna be a Walker revolver somewhere in the line-up. Now they don't have to shoot it! :)

Sorry for your loss Pulp. Posse 14 missed shooting with you as well. We'll have to do it some other time.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke)) McGee

Can't believe the amount of stuff that was laid out for the cowboy garage sale!

Yep. LOTS of stuff.

I sold everything I had. Well. Except the Dillon SDB that I held back for someone that said

they was taking it and was having someone get it.

Then never did. Had to bring that home. :angry: Could have sold it to someone else a couple of times.

But the sale went great. Lots of stuff got sold.

Yep. LOTS of stuff.

I sold everything I had. Well. Except the Dillon SDB that I held back for someone that said

they was taking it and was having someone get it.

Then never did. Had to bring that home. :angry: Could have sold it to someone else a couple of times.

But the sale went great. Lots of stuff got sold.

Yeah there was a lot of stuff. Sorry to hear your deal with the SDB fell through. At least no one took it off the table and never paid you for it. This is the first time I've ever had anything of mine taken and not paid for.

Yeah there was a lot of stuff. Sorry to hear your deal with the SDB fell through. At least no one took it off the table and never paid you for it. This is the first time I've ever had anything of mine taken and not paid for.

The few peices I had were all there or the folks who got 'em searched me out and brought me the cash. Musta' been somebody forgot, at least I hope that's it.

Tonic, you rock brother. Great National Anthem!! :FlagAm: That's the way it's supposed to be done! :FlagAm: You was great on the karaoke stage as well!! See you again soon!

All my garage sale stuff came back home with me. Oh well, it will go eventually. It was amazing how much stuff there was, it was hard to take it all in.

Well, best go unload and clean out the rental buckboard so I can take it back.

The few peices I had were all there or the folks who got 'em searched me out and brought me the cash. Musta' been somebody forgot, at least I hope that's it.

Tonic, you rock brother. Great National Anthem!! :FlagAm: That's the way it's supposed to be done! :FlagAm: You was great on the karaoke stage as well!! See you again soon!

Thanks Blackwater! I enjoyed hearing you sing too. I'm hoping someone just forgot to pay me. Hope to see you again soon too.

Archived