SASS Wire Forum

I'm here at comin at cha !

Grizzly Dave

Made it through all 10 stages without shooting myself or anyone else :unsure: Y'all find out how I did Saturday night :rolleyes:

Well, since ya finished 3rd in SD last year, I imagine we'll be hearing yer name called this year...

I finished 19 out of 20 in Cowboy last year, 24 in Cowboy this year, I reckon 22nd will be doing well if I shoot decent. I'm such a cherry picker ya know. :D

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sgt Eli suggested a photo op of all the CLASSIS COWBOYS. This is a GREAT idea! According to my count, there are 16 CLASSIC COWBOYS this year. I expected at least one more, but I see that he is shooting another, ah, category. There are several World Champions, Regional, and State Champions shooting Classic this year,so it's going to be a very exciting match!

We are presenting our 2010 CLASSIC COWBOY SHOOTIST AWARD to T-Bone Dooley, Friday night at the side match awards. I would like to propose that we (CLASSIC COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS) join T-Bone in a group photo.

CLASSIC COWGIRLS, so sorry, we did not include you in the 2010 AWARD, but!!!, one of you will receive a 2011 AWARD at Winter Range 2012! So, please join us in the group photo Friday evening.

Ghost

Coming Out! at Comin' at Cha'

Anvil Al still has my only copy of Howard Sterns "Butt Bongo Fiesta"

So maybe that tells you soemthing about coming out? :rolleyes:

:FlagAm:

Al??

Care to explain?

Rental buckboard picked up, and packed with all but the cooler and irons, and overnight bag with toothbrush.

Yeehaw, I'm Comin at cha in the morning! See everyone Wednesday afternoon.

Rental buckboard picked up, and packed with all but the cooler and irons, and overnight bag with toothbrush.

Yeehaw, I'm Comin at cha in the morning! See everyone Wednesday afternoon.

Headed that way myslef around noon. But then. I only got a 2 hour drive. :rolleyes:

Some of my shooting pards left today for CAC.I have been told on the wire that I can not cry but I sure felt like crying because I did not leave with them.I did go out side and shot 200 rounds.100 out of my 73 in the grass so I had about a hour with my metal detector picking up brass.

PBT, it's too bad you aren't coming, would have liked to meet you. I'll give Painted Filly a hug for ya though!

I got the buckboard packed up too fast, now I just have to sit and wait til morning til we can hit the trail! But I imagine some zombies will soon be ringing the doorbell wanting candy, that will distract me a bit...and drive the dog crazy.

Some of my shooting pards left today for CAC.I have been told on the wire that I can not cry but I sure felt like crying because I did not leave with them.I did go out side and shot 200 rounds.100 out of my 73 in the grass so I had about a hour with my metal detector picking up brass.

Hope you make plans to make it next year.

Look forward to meeting you somewhere along the trail.

PBT, it's too bad you aren't coming, would have liked to meet you. I'll give Painted Filly a hug for ya though!

I got the buckboard packed up too fast, now I just have to sit and wait til morning til we can hit the trail! But I imagine some zombies will soon be ringing the doorbell wanting candy, that will distract me a bit...and drive the dog crazy.

If you are like me. Ya get to where you can't sleep for thinking about going.

Many times. I just go ahead and get up and leave around 2-3am.

Were it just me, I might, since Miz Grizz is coming along this year, I don't see that happening!

I'm a time table kind of guy, she's more of a round to it kind of gal. Makes things interesting at times...

I'm a time table kind of guy, she's more of a round to it kind of gal. Makes things interesting at times...

I know the feeling Grizz.. we're pullin' out at 5 am.. everythings ready.. Lacey's even packed :) I'm thinkin' it's about a 12 hour drive for us..

Just hope I can get to sleep tonight... Kinda like a kid waiting fer Christmas..

Rance <_<

I know the feeling Grizz.. we're pullin' out at 5 am.. everythings ready.. Lacey's even packed :) I'm thinkin' it's about a 12 hour drive for us..

Just hope I can get to sleep tonight... Kinda like a kid waiting fer Christmas..

Rance <_<

I suggested leaving about 5:30 AM, that thought was not met with optimism. Which is why we're driving it in two days...though 15 hours makes for a long day. Starting to look like we might get a bit of weather to go through before we get out of Colorado.

Good Luck Grizz and safe driving and passage... watch fer them ther' Indians in the passes...

If ya pull in to Badlands Bar 3 with some arrows stickin' in yer buckboard..

Well... We'll know ya had some trouble...

Rance <_<

Safe trip...

Be rolling at daylight tomorrow. In shortly after noon.

Well I will be heading out Thursday about 4:00am, should only take me 2-2 1/2 hours depending on that wonderful Dallas traffic, see ya'll there!

It all dropped in the pot. Coming At Cha is not going to happen for me this year.

I'll be thinking about you with a tear in my eye.

It all dropped in the pot. Coming At Cha is not going to happen for me this year.

That Sucks Noz! :angry:

Hope everything will be OK!!!

If I can ever get Biggest Heart to get her stuff together we will leave in a little while.

Lady T and I are at a KOA about 30 miles south of the ranch, had to take care of a little RV business and get ready to party with the big dogs. Should role in midmorning ready to go. By the way, I hear tell a shoot may break out. :rolleyes:

Honey,dont give away my spot, will be there early.

What?? Gonna miss you and Lori.

The Conestoga wagon is loaded and ready to hit the trail (didn't know we had so much for the yard sale). Lady Fingers & I will be heading South about 8 ish in the morning.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

I know what you mean Noz, all I can think about is all my friends who are leaving for Coming At Cha today.

However, my FFL said my rifle is ready to pick up today...

Archived