SASS Wire Forum

I'm here at comin at cha !

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good Jack. I'm shooting tomorrow if I wake up early enough to make the drive.

20 days left, I can't believe there are still 5 spots open... maybe it's a case of the amil not having caught up with the website yet.

We are having a 100 pizza party on Thursday night. Plan to deliver around 6pm... this is just meet and greet food nothing special and it free. We will eat until its gone... Your on your own for the drinks....Then we'll be gone!!!! to getting ready for the main match Friday morning.

Lookin forward to meetin you Cemetery. It's always fun to put a face to a name from here on the Wire. :)

Maybe on Meet n' Greet day.. everybody could dress as their Avatar shows them...

That way we'll recognize ya :blush:

Rance <_<

Still thinkin' :blush:

Probably ain'ta gonna work though... :wacko:

Maybe on Meet n' Greet day.. everybody could dress as their Avatar shows them...

That way we'll recognize ya :blush:

Rance <_<

Still thinkin' :blush:

Probably ain'ta gonna work though... :wacko:

Won't work for me. I can't grow the goatee and handlebar back that quick! Hey, why don't we wear name tags? :rolleyes::P

Hey, why don't we wear name tags? :rolleyes::P

Dang it ta heck anyhow... guess name tags will be ok...

Rance <_<

Thinkin' that Titus is always thinkin' :wacko:

and Grizz.. I always thought you was taller than yer avatar showed :lol: .. better have yer beard though :)

Dang it ta heck anyhow... guess name tags will be ok...

Rance <_<

Thinkin' that Titus is always thinkin' :wacko:

and Grizz.. I always thought you was taller than yer avatar showed :lol: .. better have yer beard though :)

You'll be the tallest mountain dwarf at the Bar 3, won't ya Grizz. :P

Griz, you DO need a pointy red hat!

Ok..

Pistol ammo reloaded....

Rifle ammo reloaded...

just got done reloadin' Shotgun shells...

Still gotta clean mine and Lacey's guns yet... but I'm gettin' there...

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I'll ferget somethin' :blush: but I'm workin' on it..

Check yer screws, I had a few loose when I cleaned my guns Sunday.

Just don't forget anything when you load up, last year I came close to forgetting the guns even though they were staged with everything else to load in the garage.

Grizz

Check yer screws, I had a few loose when I cleaned my guns Sunday.

Just don't forget anything when you load up, last year I came close to forgetting the guns even though they were staged with everything else to load in the garage.

Grizz

I'm thinkin if you have a few screws loose you shouldn't auta be playin with guns

;->

I'm still waiting for everyone to show up...

Nothing to now except for practice every morning. I'm gonna try and do good this year... Free at Last is on the way over and we are taking everything to a new level around here....

Looks like we met our 400 shooter mark.. Thanks to all who entered and we are gonna try and do our best to lay out the Red carpet.... We have 34 different states being represented this year at the match ..WOW !!!! Who would of thought it could happen?????? I gotta go get into something outside.....STOP .... Pippa just showed up so everything is on HOLD for a while....

You musta inspired me Bone, spent all morning in the back yard, fixing fence, cleaning off the deck, cleaning the gutters I could reach with a ladder, shutting down the sprinkler system for the year, etc. Still need to shut down the evap cooler for the year, but I'm about tuckered out and I'm shakey enough on the roof even well rested, so that will wait til another day.

If nothing else I'm getting my fall chores done so I'll be footloose and fancy free in time to come on at cha in a few weeks.

Grizz

Hey I got a question for anyone familiar with the Bar 3 Karaoke setup....

Does it have a USB port and software to play an MP3?

So, say, if someone had some karaoke MP3s they could play them thru the Bar 3 setup?

Im thinking even if I am not able to make it over to shoot the match, that I am going to at least make the trip over Saturday to do some visiting. That alone will be worth the 3 hour drive

Hey Buddy you make darn sure you look me up if you do head over... It's been awhile and I dont often make out your way. It will be good to see you again!

Looks like this years CAC has reached just over 400 shooters now. All I can say is WOW !!!!! 10 years ago, we sat around and wondered would we ever have over 100 shooters at our match. The 1st CAC had 75 shooters and it took all day to Finnish up 6 stages.... That's all we had back then.. Dog Dooley was a small puppy.The shooting line ended at the mine cart and no plans were ever gonna be made for expansion of the range. We had 2 sit down bathrooms and a picnic table. Things sure have changed over the years.It's time to get this show on the road now because next year is gonna be fantastic,, I just know it!!!!! Thanks again everyone..See ya next week---- T-Bone

Looks like this years CAC has reached just over 400 shooters now. All I can say is WOW !!!!! 10 years ago, we sat around and wondered would we ever have over 100 shooters at our match. The 1st CAC had 75 shooters and it took all day to Finnish up 6 stages.... That's all we had back then.. Dog Dooley was a small puppy.The shooting line ended at the mine cart and no plans were ever gonna be made for expansion of the range. We had 2 sit down bathrooms and a picnic table. Things sure have changed over the years.It's time to get this show on the road now because next year is gonna be fantastic,, I just know it!!!!! Thanks again everyone..See ya next week---- T-Bone

And you shot Schofields.........

Up at 5AM same time most days too dark to start practing.

6 years ago about this time I was getting ready for my first CAC .

This is going to be my 7th CAC and each and everyone has been better than the first.(THE FIRST ONE WAS GREEEEEEEEAT)

BAR-3 THAN YOU

JOE BOY

Don't forget the first CAC had an event Sat. night I was "Involved" in :wacko:

Archived