SASS Wire Forum

I'm here at comin at cha !

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a pair of chinks from Mose and Bella.

They are PURPLE and turquoise with black fringe.

Can't wait to wear em!

I can't wait to SEE ya wearin em! ^_^ Actually, it'll just be good to see you and Chaser again. Come on November!

I can't wait to SEE ya wearin em! ^_^ Actually, it'll just be good to see you and Chaser again. Come on November!

We have missed you and Fannie too. Looking forward to hanging out with you again.

When they talked me into buying the chinks they promised they would make me look like I actually have a butt!

I said "Sold!"

Smokey Shayne..... juggle all your time and energy to try and shoot at T-Bones, you'll not regret it.

Stop by the Luv Machine (parked right next to the parking lot where the action is gonna be) and I'll give ya a cold adult beverage of your choice to cleanse your pallet between fish tasting/judging. Be good to see ya again Smokey!

Stop by the Luv Machine (parked right next to the parking lot where the action is gonna be) and I'll give ya a cold adult beverage of your choice to cleanse your pallet between fish tasting/judging. Be good to see ya again Smokey!

Well!!!! I assume you are going to bring enough for everyone? :unsure:

I'm not much of a fish eater, fried or otherwise, but I'll have a small taste...

Though after a snack, I might need a nap, and we're staying in town, so maybe I'll just wander through the campers and find an empty one and take that nap...

Though after a snack, I might need a nap, and we're staying in town, so maybe I'll just wander through the campers and find an empty one and take that nap...

Grizz.. we're stayin' in town also...

While yer wanderin'..

See if ya can find one of them there campers with bunkbeds....

Rance <_<

Thinkin' those little naps are great :) too...

Im thinking even if I am not able to make it over to shoot the match, that I am going to at least make the trip over Saturday to do some visiting. That alone will be worth the 3 hour drive

A whole lot of us will be very disappointed if you don't make it to Texas for CaC

I've done that for Hell on Wheels a couple of times, I couldn't shoot the match, but made the drive to spend an afternoon there visiting with folks and checking things out, worthwhile trip IMO. That said, I'd have rather been there shooting the match!

Grizz

• 2 weeks later...

Dining room, Living room, hallway, entry way, vestibul, door frames, ceilings...

ALL :blink: THE PAINTIN' IS DONE!!! :wacko: Paintin' tools cleaned and put away.. :huh:

Now I can start thinkin' of cowboy stuff... :)

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I got some reloadin' to do :blush:

Guns ta clean..

Dining room, Living room, hallway, entry way, vestibul, door frames, ceilings...

ALL :blink: THE PAINTIN' IS DONE!!! :wacko: Paintin' tools cleaned and put away.. :huh:

Now I can start thinkin' of cowboy stuff... :)

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I got some reloadin' to do :blush:

Guns ta clean..

Way to go Rance ol buddy! Ain't incentive a wunnerful thang? ;)

Titus ^_^

Thinkin' Lacey is a smart gal :D

Here's an idea!

TBone, call hank Jr. and see if he would like to come to CaC. :P

He's currently unemployed, at least on Mopnday nights :angry:

Archived