SASS Wire Forum

I'm here at comin at cha !

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mace Bishop

It's my first time and I sure am looking forward to it. It would really be nice to meet a lot of you folks. Have a safe trip and see you there.

Mace

Howdy everyone.. TSRA, U.S.Open are over and it's CAC 2011 time again. If CAC was happening this weekend we would be ready. Had another storm Sunday night and man did the wind blow. Little bit of damage to Anvil Al's stage... With a little work the shoe shop will be back in shooting order again..... We still have a few openings left so if your planning a trip to Texas just call a head and we will leave the light on.... If you are a vendor and plan to attend CAC2011 and have not contacted us, please do so.Shooters list and Posse assignments will be up soon on the WWW.BADLANDSBAR3.COM. Also information will be posted soon on the free match entries for the U.S.Open in Sparta,Il.next year 2012.....

Still tryin' to get Lacey talked back into goin'... Only got one week vacation left.

She'd made plans for us do some house paintin'

Rance <_<

Thinkin' we can paint and still shoot :blush:

Lookin' forward to it anyways..

Save us 2 spots... please.. :blush:

Oh yeah.. that's shootin' spots not paint spots.. :)

Preliminary paid shooter list is up on the Bar 3 website, looks like a good bunch going so far! I need some of those CBs to change categories though so I have a slim chance of making top ten though... :D

Howdy everyone.. TSRA, U.S.Open are over and it's CAC 2011 time again. If CAC was happening this weekend we would be ready. Had another storm Sunday night and man did the wind blow. Little bit of damage to Anvil Al's stage... With a little work the shoe shop will be back in shooting order again..... We still have a few openings left so if your planning a trip to Texas just call a head and we will leave the light on.... If you are a vendor and plan to attend CAC2011 and have not contacted us, please do so.Shooters list and Posse assignments will be up soon on the WWW.BADLANDSBAR3.COM. Also information will be posted soon on the free match entries for the U.S.Open in Sparta,Il.next year 2012.....

I will be a vendor. :rolleyes:

Be my first time ever as a vendor. :huh: Anywhere. :unsure:

My Comin Out Party at Comin At'Cha. :o

Ya now. That did not sound just right. :blink:

Preliminary paid shooter list is up on the Bar 3 website, looks like a good bunch going so far! I need some of those CBs to change categories though so I have a slim chance of making top ten though... :D

Where? I don't see it

This will be my first time-I'll have Mean Gun Mark and Doc Eells to keep me out of trouble, er... :wacko:

OUT of trouble?! Oh Lord have mercy on ya BD. Them two will surely git ya in deep if ya ain't careful! :blink:

This will be my first time-I'll have Mean Gun Mark and Doc Eells to keep me out of trouble, er... :wacko:

Now wait a minute, who is keeping who out of trouble? Why do you think Mean Gun and I wanted to bring an attorney with us? Your gonna be like the designated whatever!

Skeeter, you and Snakebite are in for a real treat! If you like quiet romantic evenings alone together, soaking in a hot bath in silence, meditating, etc.- then don't go! It won't happen! Those people won't let you get any rest. There is something going on all of the time.Truly, if you get bored, it's your own fault. I don't know what it is, I just keep going back for more!

I.M.

I just got in special door prizes for the first 100 Dooley Gang Members who check in at registration with Sheryl and Honey B'... You must be wearing your Dooley Gang ARMBAND or visible purple to receive the door prize... We only have 100... Then its off to something else.... See y'all in a few weeks !!!!! I can't wait,,,, well I will... But I don't want to.. T-Bone

That's a mental image I don't need. Tiger skin pants pink shirt purple chaps. Oh wait you could shoot b-western then. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Sorry to the prarie fairys but couldn't resist.

Al good luck with that.

DC

Sounds like a good outfit. Now where are those tiger skin pants??? I had them on just the other day. :o

I just got in special door prizes for the first 100 Dooley Gang Members who check in at registration with Sheryl and Honey B'... You must be wearing your Dooley Gang ARMBAND or visible purple to receive the door prize... We only have 100... Then its off to something else.... See y'all in a few weeks !!!!! I can't wait,,,, well I will... But I don't want to.. T-Bone

Can I check in now??? Want to get a head start.

Sounds like a good outfit. Now where are those tiger skin pants??? I had them on just the other day. :o

Between you and Goody.... I swear you two are gonna have me scarred for life.

...images I just can't get out of my head.

and then there's Ringo as a clown.... I have been trying to prepare myself for that one too!

Well, bein born and raised here in Colorado, I'm not real up on Texas history, don't really have any hysterical duds, might be able to find something to surprise the judges, but I reckon maybe I'll just have to resort to bribery.

Either that or show up in a corset, but I don't want everyone to lose their appitite! That brings up a question, should a man wearing a corset shave his chest, or is hairy cleavage acceptable?

:D

Is it time to leave yet? I got enough ammo loaded for the match, might should clean the guns, but then again...

I'm looking forward to seeing the posse lists so I can find out all the wonderful folks I'll be shooting with! Not that I'm nagging Honey, I know you have lots of irons in the fire, and I appreciate all that you do...it's just that I'm so dang excited!

I'm coming as "Jack Houston" B) B) B)

Are you sure we are ready for that?

Archived