SASS Wire Forum

Gunsmoke 2011 is in the books!

Granny Annie SASS #37063

Gunsmoke 2011 was absolutely AWESOME!! Drifter said it was going to be the best ever and he was correct! Thank you to "Posse 13" for hosting such a great match. Your dedication and hard work is appreciated!

Of course Posse 2 led by Marshall Stone was the best posse! ;) Thanks to Posse 2 for voting me the Spirit of the Game award. It was great shooting with all of you!! :wub:

If you weren't there, you missed a great one!!!

Congrats to Deuce Stevens and Pious Player for Overall men's and women's champs.

Minnesota state champs went to Mogollon Drifter and once again Pious Player.

Match results are here: http://www.cedarvalleyvigilantes.com/documents/matchfinalttMainMatch09162011.pdf

Oh, and Granny was wrong. The best posse was #8 lead by Flyen Doc Koyote

Great match! Had a really good time and got to see friends I'd never met and more that I'm proud to know. Extra special thanks to Heck Thomas for the great job as Posse Marshal! Posse #1 was the best!

Also thanks to Mogollon Drifter for the invite and the over the top hospitality, and to Bronko Kate for her help in getting us worked in.

And finally to Tn. Tall and Rio Drifter who continue to collect new states on their quest to shoot in all fifty, and never stop showing what the Cowboy Way is all about.

It truly was an awesome match. Drifter & all those involved always do a great job. Great stages, great folks & great fun. Special thanks to Sis & Bronco Kate for the entertainment/harrassment with Doc Noper. Great fun all weekend.

Congrats to Deuce Stevens & Pious Player for overall CHAMPS.

GREAT JOB Deuce - knew you'd pull it together for the WIN! - Congrats to all the category winners too! (and clean shooters)

http://www.cedarvall...tch09162011.pdf

(same as what Bramble posted)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Great match, Thanks to Drifter-K.C.-Songbird & Bronco Kate for the Firewater. A great shoot ever.

Posse 10 leaded by Pit Mule, THE BEST NAUGHTY POSSE. Good friend K.C. Woody from Austrilia, good

friend to shoot with & party with. Can't wait until next year. Later B)

TUCO :FlagAm:

Good goin Duece....congrats to Lassiter for a strong finish.

KK

Good job Mogolon

Yee Haw!!! I don't want to start no fight here but posse ONE was the Best, Funest, Laughinest, Workinest posse there and I also want thank them for votin' me the Spirit of the game award it was very humbling.

Blackwater... you need to take that smile off your face once in awhile, your fcse will grow that way.

Heck...You did a fine job as Marshall, Great job my new friend.

Carty... Great fun as usual shootin' with ya.

TT....Don't forget to breathe.

I could go on and on.

Whiskey

It truly was an awesome match. Drifter & all those involved always do a great job. Great stages, great folks & great fun. Special thanks to Sis & Bronco Kate for the entertainment/harrassment with Doc Noper. Great fun all weekend.

Congrats to Deuce Stevens & Pious Player for overall CHAMPS.

Good job on your top 10 finish Slo Mo pard...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived