SASS Wire Forum

SASS New York State Championship - Heluva Rukus

Dutch Coroner

James Samuel Pike was first place male......Appaloosa Amy was first place woman......Our very own Dirty Dale was 1st place 49r. And clean, 4th place overall....Was an awesome match....great props...and a lot of movement.

HUGE kudos to the Circle K gang for making this a great shoot. We had some FUN new moving targets (Big Bad Bob and the swinger, and the RR track mover) to keep it interesting. We had some 8 and 9 rifle counts to supply the MSVs, and in the end, if ya didn't have FUN, ya were somewhere else. Had a great time visiting with old friends and making new ones. See ya next year.

Oh yeah, shooting though is a recipe for disaster, but I had fun. 8 rounds on the RR track mover with time to spare was great fun.....

It was a great shoot,perfect weather,great Pards, and well written stages

I think this was my 12th Heluva Ruckus and every single year Circle K makes the match better. Better proprs, better stages and more fun. They put in an enormous of hard work and time every year for this match. I was able to thank Smokehouse Dan, Lone Star Jake and Rowdy Bill for putting on a great match and I'd also like to thank everybody else that works so hard. You all put on a GREAT match!!!

Archived