SASS Wire Forum

New T.G.

mean gun mark

The powers to be have voted and albiet with a bit of arm twisting. I would like to congradulate my freind and pard.....Samuel Doc Eells as the new t.g. of the Miami Valley Cowboys. :)

Congrats Doc....couldn't happen to a nicer guy. DOC ELLS....Territorial Governor.....has a nice ring to it.

KK

I don't know whether to thank you all or not! As Mean Gun, the bucket mouth, said, it took a little arm twisting. I care about the club and therefore, I will do my best to represent the Miami Valley Cowboys to SASS and SASS to the Miami Valley Cowboys. Bad Creek, Wish I was coming to Tusco, but kinda had to limit myself to 29 days off work this summer for shooting. That way, it can't be said that I took a whole month off!

Congrats Doc.... You can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Doc. A little know secret is new TG's have to buy other TG's a drink at Comin' At Cha! :D

Be my honor to buy you a cocktail at the Bar 3! Not cause your a TG and all, but, just cause!

Be my honor to buy you a cocktail at the Bar 3! Not cause your a TG and all, but, just cause!

I look forward to it Doc, but only if I can return the favor.....bet I know whatcha drink! :D

Archived