SASS Wire Forum

O' Heavy Sigh...

McCandless

.1 This is just a game, it ain't real life, and there are no "gold cadillacs" waiting for the winner.

.2 "Gamer" is not a bad thing! A Gamer is someone who cares enough about playing the game well to (shock!) practice! Works out the best way to transition. Practices! Works out the fastest way to safely get through the stage... and practices some more.

.3 If you want to say someone is a cheater, don't back-bite and beat around the bush... say it! Don't label them "gamers". A gamer cares about the game, a cheater does not.

.4 Did I say, "this is just a game!!) ?

.5 Mounted troops are Cavalry, NOT Calvary!

.6 I don't care what the other guy is shooting! If it's SASS legal, leave them to play the game their way!

.7 Shoot what makes you happy!

.8 Internal Mods are not going away. Especially now that some "mods" are coming that way straight from the factory! Get over it. If you want to shoot Box-Stock, have at it. No one will stop you.

.9 Don't smoke at the loading/unloading table while I'm filling my chambers with BP!!!!!

.10 After you finished loading your guns... move down! Let others have some room at the loading table.

.11 Folks may not remember exactly what you said, but they'll remember HOW you said it. A bit of kindness goes a long way.

.12 Did I say........... this is JUST A GAME!!!

.13 The Golden Rule seems to cover most things, don't it... ^_^

.14 Life is way too short to worry and gnash your teeth over stuff that in the end means nothing! This is just a game; a diversion from the Sturm und Drang of "real life"

Wish I was a gamer too... (but I have a hard enough time just walking right now)

If you can avoid getting arthritis, then by all means, please do so!

Please pray for the safety of our troops, and all others who willingly put themselves in harms way to protect us!

the Duc

So, if I am reading that right, what you are saying is...

this is just a game? :D

Who knew?

Readin' The Wire makes me think that there are apparently some that tain't got the message yet. Figgered I'd let 'em know. Just to be sure :huh:

:blink:

the Duc

GOOD MEDICINE! Of course, it will be bitter for SOME to swallow....

It is sometimes amazing how much room some folks think their stuff requires on the loading table- it's a wonder they can somehow store it at home. And don't get me started on the those who are still five shooters back from being called, yet have their stuff on the loading table WAY too early- nothing but rude in my humble view, same as cutting in any other line. Such behavior in unacceptable in young children, and downright inexcusable in folks old enough to know better.

Well said....

KK

Oh, and while we're at it... flush when ya finish. The rest of us ain't all that interested in your "business"!

:huh:

9. Don't fill your chambers with black powder at the loading/unloading table while somebody is smoking.

I like that version better.

...... maybe, but I go to shooting matches, ... I avoid smoking matches.

Archived