SASS Wire Forum

Sunday Mornin comin down

Grizzly Dave

The day after a match day is always a comin down day, still a little jazzed up from the match, but comin down and realizing that it is a month until the next one...

Unless I give in to eGG, KK, and PF's nagging and go shoot first Saturday with them...hey eGG, do you have oxygen available at each stage up there? :D

Grizz

Hey Grizz -

Great song.

Do you remember all the flack that Cash had to put up with from both the network and the 'country' fans, when it was announced that Kristofferson was going to be on his show and doing this particular song?

Almost as bad as Pete Seeger doing 'Waist Deep In The Big Muddy' on the Smothers Brothers.

Professor Tull

The day after a match day is always a comin down day, still a little jazzed up from the match, but comin down and realizing that it is a month until the next one...

Unless I give in to eGG, KK, and PF's nagging and go shoot first Saturday with them...hey eGG, do you have oxygen available at each stage up there? :D

Grizz

Know just what ya mean Grizz.

Been going over the match in my mind all day today.

All the while, trying not to ring someone's neck. Been a real hard day. I need a drink. Who's buyin' ?

Archived