SASS Wire Forum

The Real Cherokee Charlie

Wife's Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong;

He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.

He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there quietly, and watched TV.

He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.

But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

CC Diary: If I had not accidently touched my trigger today while adjusting my rifle on the 39th Ram I would have had a 40x in the Squirrel category. I had to settle for a measley 39x. Da**.

He took you to a nice restaraunt.

You were late.

You wanted to go somewere quiet to talk, then upset because he was quiet, so you could talk.

He didn't reply in the car because he didn't want to be distracted in the traffic.

He wasn't 15 minutes late coming to bed, you were 15 minutes early going to bed.

I'm sure if you look back at the day, its the accidental touch of the trigger that is to blame for all these thoughts. He loves you, and you did have a good night rest, since no mentioning of snoring occurred. So tommorrow should be a perfect day for a 40X. MT

The only true part about this post is the fact that I did move my gun Sat. and touched the trigger on the 39th ram and it cost me a 40x in the sqirrel div. I would never do that to my darling Miss Carol.

Yes they will if you have the triggers set at 3/4 lbs. and you foolishly touch them while moving the rifle. The rams just happen to be standing on a ridge at a distance of 212 yds. That's a might far for a 22 rifle. Don't you think? Oh, the scope was a Leupold 3x9x50. Two of the other shooters shot perfect 40x's.

Yes they will if you have the triggers set at 3/4 lbs. and you foolishly touch them while moving the rifle. The rams just happen to be standing on a ridge at a distance of 212 yds. That's a might far for a 22 rifle. Don't you think? Oh, the scope was a Leupold 3x9x50. Two of the other shooters shot perfect 40x's.

3/4 # pull, eh?

How much trigger creep?

What kinda cross hair?

Trigger creep-----none

cross hair-----none-----dot.

All my scopes have dots.

Like this:

. . . . . . . . . . . <_<

No, like this------------- .

Archived