SASS Wire Forum

Gateway Kid is a low down, no good sidewinder!

Grizzly Dave

You know what that varmint did today?

He knows that I shoot a Marlin, but have been dreaming about getting a 73.

So today he brought two over the mountain for me to try out, using his ammo! 'Use them all day if you want Grizz' he tells me, 'run it like you stole it.'

Well wouldn't you know it, I LOVED shooting his 20 in pistol grip short stroked 73! Now I REALLY want one! Now all I gotta do is figure out how to get caught up on bills and save away the money to buy one!

Thanks a lot Pard!

Grizz

ps - miz Grizz may never forgive you... :D

Grizz, Mrs. Grizz might let you take the check book again.You think?

My linkGrizz. My birthday gift from my sweet little wife.It has a Grabber sight on it now.

If my wife gave me a '73 for my birfday, I'd hope it was all in one piece. Not all chopped up in 5 pieces like Pit Bull Tex's.

Your gonna have to use a really good super glue on it. Really nice Rifle James. Just funnin' ya.

Big Jake

Griz, at CAC I'll let you try my "spur" Marlin. Widdermattics are great tuu.

Cheyenne

Griz -- I've seen you shoot ---- I've seen Gateway shoot. I surely hope he takes the topic title in the right way. May be best to not be around him when he has loaded guns for a while if ya get my drift ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have both.

If it was decreed that the cowboy known as Chili Pepper Kid cud only have one rifle... I would keep the Marlin.

CPK

Yep

I seen it. As far as taking the match, thanks I appreciate the call out but gotta say there are a bunch of good shooters over there and I feel pretty lucky right now to keep up with em!!!

Now I gotta let the wire know that Grizz is gonna be the next up and coming gamer. Told him how fun a '73 is to run hard and wouldnt ya know it he ran a 6.00 with someone elses gun and ammo his first try. Way I see it, in pretty short order he is gonna be one more cowboy looking to whomp on me :lol:

BTW as usual the Pawnee folks put on a good show (Thanks KCR) and go out of their way to make ya feel welcome.

Got to shoot with a bunch of great folks but would like to say special thanks to Indiana and Wolf. Fun to shoot with and very fun to chat about the game with em. Hope to see ya all down the road again.

BTW whats up with the "hop along" thing?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Yep

I seen it. As far as taking the match, thanks I appreciate the call out but gotta say there are a bunch of good shooters over there and I feel pretty lucky right now to keep up with em!!!

Now I gotta let the wire know that Grizz is gonna be the next up and coming gamer. Told him how fun a '73 is to run hard and wouldnt ya know it he ran a 6.00 with someone elses gun and ammo his first try. Way I see it, in pretty short order he is gonna be one more cowboy looking to whomp on me :lol:

BTW as usual the Pawnee folks put on a good show (Thanks KCR) and go out of their way to make ya feel welcome.

Got to shoot with a bunch of great folks but would like to say special thanks to Indiana and Wolf. Fun to shoot with and very fun to chat about the game with em. Hope to see ya all down the road again.

BTW whats up with the "hop along" thing?

Regards

Gateway Kid

Thanks again GK, I had a lot of fun running your 73. I got several vids of you shooting, link is in another thread. HOpe to see you down the trail real soon.

Grizz

Gateway,

It was a real pleasure meeting you and shooting with you. You are a true Gentleman--not a sidewinder. Thanks for all of the advice. See ya at next year's Colorado State Championship match hosted by the Sand Creek Raiders. Until then, I'll be working on that 10 seconds to catch up with you.

Indiana

Okay Grizz, Gateway is a great Pard that I am blessed to know....but here's my story! I buy a dbl, with single trigger Stoger, that just gave up on me, no matter what, I couldn't get the right barrell to fire off...so....Gateway has one that keeps doublin' on him...and I buy it from him (very happy with it,works great for me) AND WHAT DOES HE DO WITH THAT BONUS CASH ....adds a SKB to his family!!!! Now, a real pard would have let me know about the available SKB!!! SO Gate way....I'll trade you a CAT for it!!!! :lol:

Okay Grizz, Gateway is a great Pard that I am blessed to know....but here's my story! I buy a dbl, with single trigger Stoger, that just gave up on me, no matter what, I couldn't get the right barrell to fire off...so....Gateway has one that keeps doublin' on him...and I buy it from him (very happy with it,works great for me) AND WHAT DOES HE DO WITH THAT BONUS CASH ....adds a SKB to his family!!!! Now, a real pard would have let me know about the available SKB!!! SO Gate way....I'll trade you a CAT for it!!!! :lol:

Sorry, I only have a few SKB's around at the moment so there are probably not enough to pry that little purr box away from you (or your daughter :) )Besides I would have to retrain her to sleep on the pillow with me as I am sure that Shanly has broken her of that adorable habit :) that I spent so much time teaching her :lol:

Regards

Gateway Kid

BTW congrats again on your son coming home, truly God has blessed your family

Gateway,

Now why are you encouraging Grizz to spend money? I spent all of hisat the Pawnee annual and he is probably still sleeping on the couch! :) Sorry Grizz, but you know we could not split up mom and baby!

Painted Filly

Sorry, I only have a few SKB's around at the moment so there are probably not enough to pry that little purr box away from you (or your daughter :) )Besides I would have to retrain her to sleep on the pillow with me as I am sure that Shanly has broken her of that adorable habit :) that I spent so much time teaching her :lol:

Regards

Gateway Kid

BTW congrats again on your son coming home, truly God has blessed your family

i'm confused....are you guys still talking about the cat?

i'm confused....are you guys still talking about the cat?

Bad CBJ!!! Bad Boy!!!

Now go back to your bunk, eat some chicken soup, take your meds and get your strength up so you can be ready to be at the range @ 7:30 Sat. According to Chpl Kaiser we have a pretty good group of lawdogs ready to be whomped on (again). Seems some of em may have even (gasp) practiced!!

Regards

Gateway

Archived