SASS Wire Forum

Where is Ryes? I have not seen him post in a long time?

Deja Vous

Anyone know? Deja.

ahhh yesterday in fact .... he posted in a topic i started "What could have been Alias's"

Ah.. thanks.. I wonder sometimes about where my pals went... and then there they are..... lol... Don't blink as the song says, huh? Deja

Anyone know? Deja.

Hi Deja, thanks for thinkin about me. I;ve been around. We sadly have lost 3 cowboy shooters in our circle. Ruthless McDraw, Scout and just last night Mark Maverick died of a heart attack. What a shock that was!!! I went to the shoot today and had to announce Maverick's death. Not pretty. We wound up "shootin for all our pards and had a good time in great wetaher.

3 pards within a month. Sad, sad time here. Hope all is well with you, Rye ;)

Hi Deja, thanks for thinkin about me. I;ve been around. We sadly have lost 3 cowboy shooters in our circle. Ruthless McDraw, Scout and just last night Mark Maverick died of a heart attack. What a shock that was!!! I went to the shoot today and had to announce Maverick's death. Not pretty. We wound up "shootin for all our pards and had a good time in great wetaher.

I am fine Ryes.. just didn't see you name in LIGHTS .. so i wondered where ya went.. sorry about the loses you have suffered in your group. Deja

We lost Maywood too Rye, about two weeks ago.

It's been a pretty sad August and September hereabouts.

We lost Maywood too Rye, about two weeks ago.

It's been a pretty sad August and September hereabouts.

That's right and The Merwin Kid a few months back.:huh:

Archived