SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Karma

Bama Red

Bought this two weeks ago, watched it last week. Now I gotta get it outta here before the stink makes me abandon the old homestead. :wacko:

IMHO, this ranks right down there with the worst of them. The editing reminds me of a film school student's project for which he was awarded a well-deserved "F". The acting is terrible (Evil Roy was better in Hell To Pay), directing is terrible, story and screenplay are ______________________________ (you fill in the blank), and, well, you get the idea.

However, if you still want this steaming pile, just post an "I want it" in this thread. After a suitable amount of time, I'll throw the names in a hat, pick a loser winner and ship it off to you, free of charge!

***Important Note: This is the Blu-ray Disc version. Important Note***

Bought this two weeks ago, watched it last week. Now I gotta get it outta here before the stink makes me abandon the old homestead. :wacko:

IMHO, this ranks right down there with the worst of them. The editing reminds me of a film school student's project for which he was awarded a well-deserved "F". The acting is terrible (Evil Roy was better in Hell To Pay), directing is terrible, story and screenplay are ______________________________ (you fill in the blank), and, well, you get the idea.

However, if you still want this steaming pile, just post an "I want it" in this thread. After a suitable amount of time, I'll throw the names in a hat, pick a loser winner and ship it off to you, free of charge!

***Important Note: This is the Blu-ray Disc version. Important Note***

Cuz I love to beg... lol.. We have a movie and dinner night on Mondays with a few people in my posse... this movie would be a great one for me to FORCE people to watch.. lol.. Toss my hat in the ring lol.. I can't resist a joke.. lol

Badger, you're smarter than you look! :o:lol:

Chief, if we get enough of these, we can use 'em as flyers at our next match! :lol:

Badger, you're smarter than you look! :o:lol:

Chief, if we get enough of these, we can use 'em as flyers at our next match! :lol:

Are you talking clay pigeons? lol

May I make a motion for a "white ballot...?"

SEND IT TO DEJA~!! :lol:

lol... I want a hanging chad.. lol... somehow i am going to win this.. lol Can't wait to bore JJJ's to death.. lol

Bumpity, bumpity, bump!

Hardpan, your motion for a "white ballot" is hereby granted. The Blu-Ray version of "The Last Rites of Ransom Pride" goes to Deja Vous!

Deja, please PM me your mailing info and I'll get it right out to you!

HEY, Now come on.

There are lots of westerns out there that are worse than this.

Don't get me wrong, it ain't the best but if you watch a lot of movies(which we do since Netflix)it is by far from the worst.

My only quarrel was no closed captions.

:) :) :) :) :)

HEY, Now come on.

There are lots of westerns out there that are worse than this.

Don't get me wrong, it ain't the best but if you watch a lot of movies(which we do since Netflix)it is by far from the worst.

My only quarrel was no closed captions.

Noz, I bet you're one o' those guys who sees the glass half full, aint'cha?? ;):P:):lol:

Noz, I bet you're one o' those guys who sees the glass half full, aint'cha?? ;):P:):lol:

It ain't half full very long if he's got Powers Irish Whiskey in it... I taught him better than that.

There ya' go J-BAR!! He will share however. I know! I was there!

Noz is a pard!! :FlagAm:

Deja Darlin',

If you want to inflict added pain onto Glittery & friends and you own a VHS player I would be pleased to give you another crappy western called "The Hired Hand" starring Hanoi Janes brother. Heck I can even give a VHS player to go with it if you don't have one.

I can also loan you my copy of "Hell to Watch", er I mean "Pay." I don't keep it cause I want to watch it again, just cause it has some of my friends in the movie.

Enjoy your movie night!

Ethan

Naw, the review will be by Glittery and one of Deja's other guy pals dressed up like Blain Edwards & Atoine Merryweather of "In Living Color" fame doing the "Men on Film" skit. :lol:

Will we get a review from Deja? :blink:

It ain't half full very long if he's got Powers Irish Whiskey in it... I taught him better than that.

Ayup! Un huh.

And thankee, Mr. Blackwater.

Archived