SASS Wire Forum

Well crap

Bodine

Well looks like that plug thingy in the catheter incision came out. Swelling up and turning purple. Gonna get around and head out for the hospital in a few. Keep my family in yer thoughts please, it's been a rough week. Thanks.

Bodine

Well looks like that plug thingy in the catheter incision came out. Swelling up and turning purple. Gonna get around and head out for the hospital in a few. Keep my family in yer thoughts please, it's been a rough week. Thanks.

Bodine

You are in my prayers as is your family... Please let us know what is going on with you... hugs Deja..

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS AMEN !!

GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

I'm sorry you have to go back to the sawbones but I'm glad that you are doing it....take care of yourself Bodine. Your wife said if ya didn't when she got finished with ya you'da wished ya did!

Prayers up!

Bodine, prayers up for ya, Pard.

Miss Rose, please keep us informed while the cantankerous old curmudgeon is out of action. And special prayers up for you, also, for having to put up with him when he gets out and comes home. ;)<_<

Well, all is good. The swelling worried everyone but the bruising is normal. I'm just weird I reckon. Still don't know why it swelled up but at least I ain't bleedin' inside. Anyhow, I hope this is is the last time for a LOOOOooong time!

Thanks fer the prayers and thoughts pards. I owes ya'll big.

Bodine

Archived