SASS Wire Forum

Can't get in to the classifieds

Bodine

Tried all day but page won't display. Can't afford nuthin but I like to look and once in awhile help somebody find somethin'. Anyone else havin trouble? tried all the usual tactics of refresh and such. just wonderin'.

Bodine

Nope. Still wont open. Says Internet Explorer cannot display webpage etc. etc. Been like this all day for me. All the other forums work fine, just the classifieds. Hmmm.

Bodine

Thought you was on the way back to the hospital. :P

This was just a few minutes before I checked "down there" to see how things were lookin as per my instructions. That's when I figgered I better go get looked at. ;) THEN I went "Oh Crap!!!"

HAHAHA!

Still can't get into the classifieds dangitt. I am going to pick up that Dillon press this evening too and maybe looking for some .44-40 add-ons for my boy's gun. Guess I need to make a few bucks and sign on with SASS huh?

Bodine

Must be on my end. I went back and each time I tried to go in to the classified forum, the page wouls start to load, then come up with the "Internet Explorer can not display page" thing. So I just kept clicking the "back" arrow and after five treis the classifieds finally loaded for me and I was able to "browse" several ads. Gotta be my server I reckon.

Bodine

Archived