SASS Wire Forum

Wish me luck tomorrow.

After work my co-workers and I go out to Buffalo Wild Wings about once a month. I have been in training and now I'm ready.

Tomorrow I'm gonna do the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin challenge. I have to eat 12 of the blazin hot wings in 6 minutes. I can't have anything to drink or napkins. I figure being the Chili Pepper Kid & with my love of spicy foods I kin do it!!!!! Wish me luck.

Chili Pepper Kid

================================================================

I DID IT!!!! 3 minutes and 10 seconds. It twarnt hard at all. I twas even lickin my fingers when it was over.

Chili Pepper Kid

Good luck! I love their wings. If the wings are boneless cut them up first and use a fork so that they don’t touch your lips that helps a lot in cutting the burn.

And wash your hands very well with dish soap before touching anything sensitive, dish soap is designed to cut through and dissolve the oil that causes the burn

Good luck pard if you can getem down eat a bunch of ice cream for latter you will need it !!

LOL!!

GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Good luck! I love their wings. If the wings are boneless cut them up first and use a fork so that they don’t touch your lips that helps a lot in cutting the burn.

And wash your hands very well with dish soap before touching anything sensitive, dish soap is designed to cut through and dissolve the oil that causes the burn

It's the wings wif bones and no fork allowed.

CPK

Now just why would a feller want to do that to his self, CPK? :unsure:

My advice is to eat a lot of ice cream afterward. Cools the sensitive spots. :o

I'm asking myself that very question raight now!!!

CPK

After work my co-workers and I go out to Buffalo Wild Wings about once a month. I have been in training and now I'm ready.

Tomorrow I'm gonna do the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin challenge. I have to eat 12 of the blazin hot wings in 6 minutes. I can't have anything to drink or napkins. I figure being the Chili Pepper Kid & with my love of spicy foods I kin do it!!!!! Wish me luck.

Chili Pepper Kid

This is the real test - can you learn to love the after-burn? 5 minutes - no drinks, no nothing! Just sit there and embrace the suck . . . .

SC

Yup - I done that Blazin' sauce me ownself - I will tell you though....HOT IN MEANS HOT OUT if'n ya get my drift :lol: Your next day should be interestin' :blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I DID IT!!!! 3 minutes and 10 seconds. It twarnt hard at all. I twas even lickin my fingers when it was over.

CPK

Congrats, Pard! Nice thing about eating those blazin' hot wings is that you're guaranteed not to have worms for three months! :wacko:

He gotz a free plate ah Hot-Wings :lol:

Yup that's it! But I conquered the challenge!

CPK

Archived