SASS Wire Forum

Winchester 9422

Dakota Fox 24875

I just aquired this beautiful 9422 high grade special edition Tribute It appears unfired with box all paper work even the hang tag and hammer ext.It is one of 9422 made. It is a 22 L.R.

800.00 plus 25.00 to ship. First I"ll take it here gets it. I can take pictures but it is just as I said 99+%.I need email for pictures.

Mr. Rooster..

Why would a comment by a person, correcting a mistaken ASSumption on your part, cause a person (you) to lose interest in an item offered by another shooter?

If no pix are posted in the Original Post, a simple "can you send pix to myaddresshere@myaddress.com will usually result in a nice batch of pix sent promptly (as the seller would really like to sell his riffle).

I NEVER "POST" pix, but have have always emailed them.

Personally, I dont like the idea of posting pix of my guns (if I had any) being "out there for the world to see".

I have no problem emailing pix to a person with an interest in making a deal.

Just Sayin... But it was good of you to apologize for turning the "rant mode on", then turning it off.

If you want a cherry 9422, ask the OP to email pix to ya. It's no big deal. After all, this ain't "The Wahr", it's just "the calcified ads..."

FWIW...YMMV...SOso

Archived