SASS Wire Forum

delete

Slow Poke Joe

It's worth mentioning that the cart is the newer, improved model: no-flat tires, easier setup and takedown, larger wheelbase. That's a really good price, too.

Edit: It's such a good deal that Mace snapped it up before I could finish saying what a good deal it is.

Health requires that I retire from SASS and I can't stand it! I have just about everything you would need to participate in this great sport, though I have not listed everything. If you need something not listed, let me know - I just might have it.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS 1873 Uberti .357 24.25" barrel. There are a few VERY MINOR cart marks, other wise like new. It has Cody Connager's "Codymatic" action job and is as smooth as silk! shipped to your FFL

http://www.eupbus.com/ma/1873.htm for pictures

1897 IAC 12 gauge pump shotgun. This one has Jimmy Spur's action job. Very slick and very quick. I can't see any marks on it. If there are any, they are very small. $550 shipped to your FFL. http://www.eupbus.com/ma/1897.htm for pics

Ruger Bisleys .357 5.5" barrels. These are absolutely like new! They are consecutively numbered and include both the stock "ivory" (plastic} grips and a beautiful pair of checkered Rosewood grips! They are in the original cases and have all the case candy included. $950 Shipped to your FFL

http://www.eupbus.com/ma/bisleys.htm for pics

SOLD PENDING FUNDS Rugged Gear 4 gun cart. This one is blue and like new! The 4 gun cart is important since that's the one that positions the guns muzzle up.

plus shipping. I don't know how much to charge for shipping, but will charge actual cost.

http://www.eupbus.com/ma/cart.htm for pics

All are available face to face for a Florida resident. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from a private party. First "I'll take it" wins; however, these are also available locally. If they sell locally, I'll take down the ad ASAP. Payment is via US Postal Moner Order. I also can take Paypal if you want to pay the 3% they charge me. Slowpoke Joe

Can you call me on all that is still available? 404-403-3486.

Joe,

I have a friend that is just getting into SASS and is interested in your Rugers. As we could do a face to face with no shipping required would you take $900.00 for the pair?

If so he will take them, just let me know.

-Deadlee Headlee

Prayers up for you Slow Poke.

Thats me pard, I am sorry to hear about your health issues but maybee this money will help some. Private message me with your phone number and we can make arangements to meet and do the transfer.

-Deadlee

Thats me pard, I am sorry to hear about your health issues but maybee this money will help some. Private message me with your phone number and we can make arangements to meet and do the transfer.

-Deadlee

OK. I have PMed my phone number and marked them sold. Let your Pard know that I have very nice leather to go with them if he needs it. Slowpoke Joe

Hi Joe, you called me earlier today bout them Rugers, I'll take um.

Thanks

Johnny Angel

Johnny, It;s 12:30 AM here now, so ZI'll call you tomorrow. Thanks. Joe

Thanks for calling me today, I'll take um, had to talk to the boss if u know what I mean.

Hi Joe, you called me earlier today bout them Rugers, I'll take um.

Thanks

Johnny Angel

Johnny, they said they are definateky comming Sunday to pick up the rugers. If it does not happen, I'll let you know. Don't forget I still have the shotgun, leathers, ammo and other stuff if you need anything. Slowpoke Joe

Johnny, they said they are definateky comming Sunday to pick up the rugers. If it does not happen, I'll let you know. Don't forget I still have the shotgun, leathers, ammo and other stuff if you need anything. Slowpoke Joe

No thanks on the other stuff,thought I originally had a little more breathing room on them rugers, wanted them for my son who just started SASS.

Archived