SASS Wire Forum

Shades of Rango

Doc Windshadow

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatpicturegalleries/8757426/Anything-to-declare-Bizarre-things-confiscated-at-Customs.html?image=1

This gun-toting stuffed armadillo was sent all the way to Australia from Texas as a gift, but was seized at Sydney for breaching Australia's strict laws on wildlife importation.

Officials at the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service joked in a statement that "bad taste should have been enough of a reason not to attempt to bring [it] into the country”.

:rolleyes:

Some folks have no sense o' humah... :(

What the heck - someone afraid it's gonna go around layin' armadillo eggs and have the country overrun with 'dillos?? :huh:

Shux... I'd think they'd fit right in down there~! ^_^

Well they can send it to me and i would put it in my living room.. I love it.. lol... It is like a Jack-a_lope .. they are so funny... okay fine i am odd.

They ought present one as a prize for the texas SASS state match or which ever regional match includes Texas.... and of course the cap pistols should be replaced with a brace of .32 pocket pistols...

The Armadillo in Rango was named RoadKill in the credits.... Sort of appropriate to have a stuffed one as a prize at a match LoL :rolleyes:

Ans to the folks in Oz casting aspersions on the Texas State RoadKill don't they have those giant hopping mice like things down under for their own roadkill?

Archived