SASS Wire Forum

Thanks

Bodine

Just wanted to say howdy and thank you all for your condern and advice. My husband is the most stubborn of men, but he finally went to the hospital in Columbia (drove HIMSELF!) over his possible heart attack last weekend. He is in the ICU awaiting a heart catheter tomorrow morning, following a not so good EKG afer a stress test.

So, he is where he needs to be, and thanks again for helping to convince him to go.

Well Ma'm, you tell that crusty ole soul that all he has to do is what the sawbones tell him and to work on getting better. We will be talking to the trail boss on his behalf.

Thanks for the update.

Ms "Bodine's Other Half," it's a great relief to read this... and tell that ol' curmudgeon that we're all still prayin' for 'im! ;)

I've done the cardiac catheter procedure... let him know that it may seem weird, but he'll do juuust fine with it.

And now... on to other important matters ~ how 'bout a more fitting alias for yourownself?? Suggestions, folks...? :rolleyes:

Ms "Bodine's Other Half," it's a great relief to read this... and tell that ol' curmudgeon that we're all still prayin' for 'im! ;)

I've done the cardiac catheter procedure... let him know that it may seem weird, but he'll do juuust fine with it.

And now... on to other important matters ~ how 'bout a more fitting alias for yourownself?? Suggestions, folks...? :rolleyes:

I'm gonna cogitate on this matter some, Hardpan. Then I will consult with my retinue of heavy thunkers, Backwater, Whiskey Girl, Chickasaw, and Wallaby Jack. Surly a thunk tank like that we

could come up with somethin.

Well, in other territories I am known as Blue War Rose; Wrangler of half-wild preschoolers and rider of a horse named Chocolate. I suppose I will have to pursue my own identity here so I can keep conversing with you fine folks.

Howdy Miz Bodine!

After his post last week describing his symptoms he threw a lot of folks into a bit of a frenzy. Having ridden this trail myself - the shortness of breath, the sledgehammer in the chest feeling, and the "aw gee, this can't be happening to me" experience, it's good to hear he's going to be OK.

Once he gets home, he's going to have make some changes. And make sure he keeps up with his rehab too.

As a survivor who now has a stent to keep things flowing, I can tell you it can be done. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for the update. This board is full of stubborn guys so we know what you mean. ;) He fit's right in.

Please pass on my best wishes and let him know we are pulling for him. SASS is kind of like an extended family and we try to look out for one another. I know this because people are always saying, "Hey, Look out for Utah Bob!". :lol:

Ms. Rose know we have never met, only talked on the phone with each other along with Bodine. Told him I would take him if needed, sure ya know. Any help needed just let me know. I'll go up and git him ifen needed, tie him ta a tree fer ya. Bodine said he had my number, just let me know. Smoken D

Ms. Rose know we have never met, only talked on the phone with each other along with Bodine. Told him I would take him if needed, sure ya know. Any help needed just let me know. I'll go up and git him ifen needed, tie him ta a tree fer ya. Bodine said he had my number, just let me know. Smoken D

You are a good man, sir.

My hat is off to you.

God bless you all.

I'm gonna cogitate on this matter some, Hardpan. Then I will consult with my retinue of heavy thunkers, Backwater, Whiskey Girl, Chickasaw, and Wallaby Jack. Surly a thunk tank like that we

could come up with somethin.

Give the pore lady a break, Charlie. Would you carry any handle that your crowd would come up with? Accept the fact that your "tank" don't hold water. Wallaby Jack may well be the pick of the litter and look at HIM!!! :P

Ma'am, you just call yourself want ever you think fits. Patient Angel may be a consideration, considerin' what and who your puttin' up with. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say howdy and thank you all for your condern and advice. My husband is the most stubborn of men, but he finally went to the hospital in Columbia (drove HIMSELF!) over his possible heart attack last weekend. He is in the ICU awaiting a heart catheter tomorrow morning, following a not so good EKG afer a stress test.

So, he is where he needs to be, and thanks again for helping to convince him to go.

Thanks for the update - will continue to pray for quick healing for him...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Well, I made it home. Couldn't find nuthin wrong in my ticker. Don't know what it were but at least we know what it ain't. Gotta take it slow for a few days and then I better change my ways and realize I ain't a twenty year old anymore (or 30, 40, etc.) Won't be doing any more bridge-building anytime soon that's fer sure. Best guess at this point is just too much stress, too much coffee and acid reflux attack, not enough water or good sense to get help when I should. Anyhow, thanks agin folks. Gotta go lay down so's this catheter slit won't get opened up.

Bodine.

Actually Blue War Rose is sorta unique and definately a needed asset coping with Bodine, I'll bet :blush:

Glad things worked out okay for him. Like UB said, we are a sorta extended family here. We do pray for our own.....Buck :blush:

Well, that's good news to hear. Glad ya made it back and they say it wern't nutten serious.

Archived