SASS Wire Forum

WTB New Vaqueros and Marlin in 38/357

I have a friend who wants to start shooting. She is looking for 2 NMVs and a Marlin rifle in 38/357. C'mon guys check your safes and help a single young lady get into SASS.

Fillmore

I have a friend who wants to start shooting. She is looking for 2 NMVs and a Marlin rifle in 38/357. C'mon guys check your safes and help a single young lady get into SASS.

Fillmore

Where are you?

I have a Marlin Cowboy Limited, 20" barrel with one piece firing pin and reduced springs. I'll send pictures to email if you like. I want $600 plus shipping.

Roamin' Shields

I have a Marlin Cowboy Limited, 20" barrel with one piece firing pin and reduced springs. I'll send pictures to email if you like. I want $600 plus shipping.

Roamin' Shields

I would appreciate some pics to pass along. To me, it's a great deal.

fillmorecoffinscvr@yahoo.com

Thanks. I passed the information on.

Fillmore

Hi Pard

Well i have a marlin all tricked out from Jimmy Spurs with stanless spring and follower it is slicker than snot and has been used for backup only and that was never, as my 73 knock on wood has never acted up so there have been less than 200 rounds put through it. It hss one mark on the fore stock and it was that way from the factory or the gunsmith i am not sure which. It has a custom white leather boot laced to the butt and was shortened 3/4 inch for me. I hate to get rid of it but i just bought another 73 and do not need 4 rifles so this one is going. I have over $750 in it. I will take $750 plus shipping to a ffl that will accept from a non ffl.Just let me know and if you want pictures let me know and i will take some and email them to you. This is a 357 18inch barrel, i had not planed on putting it on the market but got a call about a gun i was interested in and bought it so it must go.

Thanks

Connecticut Yankee

There is a pair of Vaqueros up for sale here on the wire....you might check this listing to see if they are still available.

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=175984

Hi Pard

There is a sass member that has 357 Bisleys for $950 a pair tricked out and are like new with the boxes ettc i have bought from him and i know his stuff as i have shot the guns before good shape. He is Slow Pole Joe and has it on classified they are 5.5". Hope this helps.

Ct Yankee

Archived