SASS Wire Forum

Missouri Lefty first class Buckaroo We met at the US Open

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Howdy folks I know you are used to me getting on here and posting about Rattlesnake Wrangler but this is not about him. This is about Missouri Lefty. This young man has been shooting for less than a year but is so full of natural talent that he has been shooting at the top of the pack already. He's only 11 years old, but don't let that fool you for one minute he is simply amazing to watch! Not only is he a rising star in the shooting community but he is one of the nicest most respectful kids you'd ever want to meet. The US Open match was filled with pleasant surprises for us and this young man was one of them. Rattlesnake and I were so happy to make new friends with Missouri Lefty and his dad Missouri Traveler. Truly fantastic folks and good pards to ride the range with. It really warmed my heart when Missouri Traveler told me that Lefty was inspired by watching some of the videos of Rattlesnake that I've posted. I wonder sometimes if posting video of Rattlesnake is the wrong thing to do for fear that people may think I'm always bragging on him. Trust me bragging on him is not the reason I post them. The reason I post them is to possibly inspire other parents and youngsters. When Traveler told me that Lefty was inspired by the videos it validated what I've done. That was fantastic for us! By no means is Rattlesnake the primary influence in Lefty's success. Frisco Red from what I understand has had much to do with it. Frisco is an amazing shooter for sure! I'm sure others have contributed to Lefty as well. However ithout the support of his fine parents none of it would be possible.

Anyway I just wanted tell everyone about this fantastic young man and look for him on the champion lists in the future!!!

Here is look at the future of SASS

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/coltfaro/ec1d8382.jpg

Colt Faro

Here is Lefty shooting the speed pistol event at the US Open. Smokin Fast

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlbZyYlo5mA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

VERY CLASSY POST COLT!!!!

I only hope these two youngsters develop a long and lasting relationship!

Thank you 40! I'm sure they will. They really hit it off it was really something listening to them talk guns, strategy and stages etc. It was really cool!

Thank you Colt for all the nice things you said about me. :) It was nice to meet you and Rattlesnake at the Open.I sure had a good time see you all at Texas. Missouri LEFTY

You are quite welcome dude! We were very happy to meet you guys too! See you at Comin Atcha!

Missouri Lefty & Missouri Traveler are members of my home club. As Colt says they are great pards to shoot with. First time i seen Lefty shoot i was amazed this kid is fun to watch. It's tuff being out shot by this young man but we need these young guys to keep the sport going!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Lefty & Traveler on your Wins

at the U.S. Open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived