SASS Wire Forum

Need a Price on a 94

Shotgun Bandit

I have a friend who has a.. Winchester Model 94 Wrangler in 30-30

Commemorative Model(1894--1994) with Enlarged Lever

Never Fired....Brand new in the Box

He wants to sell it and has no idea what it is worth and nether do I.........So if anyone could give me an idea what it is worth I will pass it on to him.....Thanks Bandit

A quick search on this here Internet showed that there were four versions: plain, large-loop, premium-grade, high-grade. They were valued on several sites at $700, $850, $1100, $1500 respectively on the best site. They made 12,000 of these rifles but some are more rare than others.

My best guess would be $750-850.

there is a Centennial 1894-1994 winchester 94 (30-30) on Gunbroker

has a starting bid of $1179.
..so go up from there

Starting bids (reserves) mean nuthin-

Look at completed auctions or at least wat bids are placed on current auctions-

I just bought a regular 94 in .30-30 that was made in the 60's fer $350.00. It's in great shape. I would say add 300 or so to that for a commerative.:unsure: Rye

Starting bids (reserves) mean nuthin-

Look at completed auctions or at least wat bids are placed on current auctions-

the MSRP's for NIB Winchesters are $1000+, the commemorative edition would be worth more than that...to a collector...the next chore would be to get someone to pay that price.

If you can buy a true NIB Winchester 94 for less than $900, I'm not talkin' Puma or Rossi, your getting a smoking deal...

Puma is not a maker. Puma is a name placed on Rossi 92s by importers. In the old days Interarms. These days LSI.

Rossi has never made a Winchester 94 copy, only 92s.

For some reason Winchester commeratives never command any premium. Sometimes they are even valued at less than the everyday version.

Archived