SASS Wire Forum

Coyote Gulch Cowboys VIDEOS now up

Grizzly Dave

The Coyote Gulch Cowboys held the last match of the year today. As always a great match. Videos are uploading now, I'll add a ilnk when they are done.

First of all, I hope I did not offend anyone today. Before the match, Onray told me my pants were split, I was hoping he was just kidding as I couldn't feel a draft or feel anything... well, he wasn't kidding. :blush: It wasn't a full out split, more of a rip on the middle side of my gamer wallet pocket. Good thing my momma taught me to always wear clean drawers! :D

The stages today were loads of fun. Stage one featured a 'Dizzie Lizzie sweep' which is 20 on four, any order, and no requirement to engage all four targets. So you could dump the rifle and both pistols all on one target if you wanted. Easy you say? I saw as many misses on that stage as any of the others.

The second stage was a team stage. Names were drawn at random for 2 person teams. Each pair would shoot side by side at the same time, each person shooting all four guns which were staged on the hay bale in front of them.

Stage 3 and 4 were more typical SASS stages, but still a bunch of fun.

Many thanks to the host range, the Boulder Rifle Club, and Badger, Jinglebob Gerri, Crazy Creek, Dizzie Lizzie, and all the other hard working cowfolks who work hard to keep the Coyote Gulch Cowboys running.

Grizz

Once more to the top for the weekday bunch.

Thanks so much for posting those videos. Dern near brought a tear to my eye. Little Deb and I haven't put a round downrange in five years and one month. Our last match was at the August, 2006 Boulder meet. That was back when folks called me Crow Beads. I'm proud to say that I cleaned it and finished second just behind that rascal Badger. It was great to see Gerry, Badger and especially the redoubtable dickweed-in-chief Scrag. Very sad not to see our old pard T.J. Walker. Deb and I rode quite a few rivers with that top hand. God we sure miss you all!!!

Once more to the top for the weekday bunch.

As usual really nice vids. That thing with the eggs and a spoon kinda reminds me of my college days :lol: And the team shoot looked like a hoot.

We'll be seeing ya'll on Sat, I'm thinking that will be a fun one as well.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Dizzie Lizzie wrote that stage, and you can see how she 'gamed' it! Dropping the egg cost you 5 seconds, she flung it backwards over her head, I don't think we ever did find it!

Top 3 were Chino, Badger, then Skrags, them fellers can shoot a little bit. Me, I was on the other end of the score sheet.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the videos.

Grizz

Archived