SASS Wire Forum

long term stay in Baton Rouge

Trigger Mike

I may need to spend a week or 2 in Baton Rouge or near it soon. Last time I stayed at teh Residence inn on Siegen. Is that the best place with a kitchen etc or is there better? I thought of renting a cabin by one of the lakes near there but thought better of it as I have young children and am fearful of one jumping off the deep end. :)

I may need to spend a week or 2 in Baton Rouge or near it soon. Last time I stayed at teh Residence inn on Siegen. Is that the best place with a kitchen etc or is there better? I thought of renting a cabin by one of the lakes near there but thought better of it as I have young children and am fearful of one jumping off the deep end. :)

oh well

Mike - trying to get some info from my cousin who's a Deputy in Livingston Parish. When I hear something back I'll let ya know.

Do you prefer an efficiency or a regular hotel room and do you want to stay near any particular area (work or recreation)?

I need a kitchen. I would like to stay near Baton Rouge, preferably close to the MS line so I can get home fast. This trip will be to adopt a child, so I need to be able to check out when I get permission to leave the state. I need check in to be flexible as well since the birth date can change. The Marriott Residence Inn was fine the last time but I am hoping for better. I thought of a fishing cabin but thought better of it due to my little ones and fear they will jump in the water.

Archived