SASS Wire Forum

ROCKFORD REGULATORS ~ Thanks...

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

FUN!! Fillmore Coffins pard - you were right...I trainwrecked myself :lol: ...but it was fun to try 'speed' and target acquisition together - something I really need to develop. It will take time & practice for sure. Had many misses and a SDQ (fired 9 shots from the revolvers instead of 10 :unsure: ) But again had lots of FUN...

The TEXAS STAR target was high on the cool factor and all the stages were a HOOT!

MANY THANKS to the Rockford Regulators and the folks who set up the stages...and it was great to shoot with some of the pards from our Range War's posse# 8.

Sorry if I express my enthusiasm to shoot here on the Wire too much, but that's just the way I am pards....:wacko:

See y'all in a month or so....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

FUN!! Fillmore Coffins pard - you were right...I trainwrecked myself :lol: ...but it was fun to try 'speed' and target acquisition together - something I really need to develop. It will take time & practice for sure. Had many misses and a SDQ (fired 9 shots from the revolvers instead of 10 :unsure: ) But again had lots of FUN...

The TEXAS STAR target was high on the cool factor and all the stages were a HOOT!

MANY THANKS to the Rockford Regulators and the folks who set up the stages...and it was great to shoot with some of the pards from our Range War's posse# 8.

Sorry if I express my enthusiasm to shoot here on the Wire too much, but that's just the way I am pards....:wacko:

See y'all in a month or so....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You love the game, nothing sorry about it.

Quit clogging up the wire with positive posts about having fun shooting.... Don't you know the wire is just for bitching about rules that need changed? :wacko:

Just kidding, sounds like a fun time. I should try to get up to Michigan for some shoots next year.

Dang it, I read your post FIVE times and didn't see even one dead horse to kick!

My whole match today was more or less a train wreck. It used to be that my pistols I could count on without thinking, but my rifle was questionable. Now, it's the other way around and I've pretty much lost confidence in me shooting my pistols. I need to do some live fire practice and get that under control, sadly, no place convenient to do that...

Still fun to go out and play cowboy though!

Grizz

Heee Haaa Gunner.. Sorry I didn't get ta jaw with ya .. :mellow: I had ta get ta work.. <_< There's nothin ta be sorry about, thats ifin ya had fun in your Train Wreck.. :lol:

There ya go I missed agoodin didn't I :blink:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Archived