SASS Wire Forum

Chair Rocking is not Dangerous...

Deja Vous

For all the warnings i get I rarely get hurt when I tip a chair over... Besides it makes me feel good to rock my chair. However, today at work I got under a coworkers desk to check a connection for her headset. Course she never thought once about me picking a new path on the way out.. and yep, right under an open drawer and smack on the head. It did call for a short walk outside to collect what was left of my brains before they all ran out of the back of my head.. lol Tonight I have ice on my lump, and no more crawling around on my knees, I am sticking to things I am good at like rocking my chair. One more blow like that could put me out on the streets wandering ......

Holy Crow! So it's not just in the Saloon that you fall outta your chair. Work too!

Whiskeys I have fallen out of a chair in the best of places.. lol I know how to land right.. lol I have a bit of energy so when my pards here took me out shopping for a camping chair they DIRECTED me to a rocker.. lol.... I get teased, but it is a very old habit... It just feels good.. lol... The lunch room is where I tip the chairs, or in our conference room during training .. lol... I sit against the wall now or in a chair with wheels.. lol.. When I hit 90 I guess I will just wrap myself in bubble wrap.. lol

Shux, I'm a chair tipper from WAY back! Started in my single digit years and still can't sit in a reg'lar chair without wantin' to tip! :rolleyes:

Shux, I'm a chair tipper from WAY back! Started in my single digit years and still can't sit in a reg'lar chair without wantin' to tip! :rolleyes:

I think it all started from being the youngest and having to wait to last to eat.. I had to have something to do.. lol... When my step mom sold our old kitchen set and bought that metal/chrome stuff with vinyl I was always in trouble.. New stuff and I might break it? lol.. So, i sat in a milk room chair ... thats a chair too ugly to be in the house so you keep it in the barn... Unless you have a crazy daughter.. lol

During a training meeting! :lol: I usually just fall asleep during those.

I get wrapped up in thnking and talking and pretty soon the chair and I start rocking. But on the other hand I can be sitting by a campfire, staring into the stars with my head back and feeling the warmth of the fire and the friends ... and suddenly my mind clicks into hyper drive and I wind up and start rocking.. I think God forget to give me a good set of brakes.. lol

For all the warnings i get I rarely get hurt when I tip a chair over... Besides it makes me feel good to rock my chair. However, today at work I got under a coworkers desk to check a connection for her headset. Course she never thought once about me picking a new path on the way out.. and yep, right under an open drawer and smack on the head. It did call for a short walk outside to collect what was left of my brains before they all ran out of the back of my head.. lol Tonight I have ice on my lump, and no more crawling around on my knees, I am sticking to things I am good at like rocking my chair. One more blow like that could put me out on the streets wandering ......

Deja . . . be careful . . . at our ages . . we gotsta be curful of whut ever little teeny bits of brains we may have left,.... :wacko:

Archived