SASS Wire Forum

EMERGENCY!

Utah Bob #35998

OK folks, here it is. I was told that I should have gone friday night so that the monitors could pick up anything fresh. It's been almost two days now so it'll be hard to tell anything at this point fer sure. But my wife is pretty upset with me and won't even let me ride my horse. This ain't gonna work, so tomorrow morning I am going to drive myself to the University of MO clinic and see what I can set up. Heck she threw a fit when I got up and went outside to work on my forge this morning, and besides takin care of the neighbors' stuff that's about the only income I have around here!

So I am going to see what I can find out and how/if I can pay for it. OK?

Geez, ya'll are too much like friends I ain't got! ;):lol:

Bodine

OK folks, here it is. I was told that I should have gone friday night so that the monitors could pick up anything fresh. It's been almost two days now so it'll be hard to tell anything at this point fer sure. But my wife is pretty upset with me and won't even let me ride my horse. This ain't gonna work, so tomorrow morning I am going to drive myself to the University of MO clinic and see what I can set up. Heck she threw a fit when I got up and went outside to work on my forge this morning, and besides takin care of the neighbors' stuff that's about the only income I have around here!

So I am going to see what I can find out and how/if I can pay for it. OK?

Geez, ya'll are too much like friends I ain't got! ;):lol:

Bodine

Smart man........................with an even smarter wife. ;)

Ifen ya need a ride, call me or let me know. Still help ya however ya need.

Smoken D

Glad your going Bodine.

Any you internet sleuths able to find his address and wife's name? We can flood her with a few cowboy donations so we don't hurt his pride. :D

Please don't do that. I ain't even a SASS member yet and i don't want folks thinking that this is just some burnout looking for handouts. I appreciate the concern and support, but please don't go trying to send donations. We'll manage as we always have.

Thanks pard.

Smokin D, I think I'll be OK to drive it myself. Feelin much better today aside from some minor discomfort and tender spots. If I don't feel right about it I have your number and i will let ya know. Thanks.

Bodine

Archived