SASS Wire Forum

Okay.. guide the blind here... lol

Deja Vous

I use to have a little thinger that told me where the responses to my postes were. With the new format I have lost it for months not. So, I am not sure how much I am missing, but I know I miss some of your great responses on stuff. I feel like a a gun without black powder.. lol... Just kidding smokeless fans... lol

Just tell me where can I find my easy path again?

Yeah, I am lake, happens a lot right now. Busy at work, and busy in life, but I love this board and reading your posts, when I can find them.. lol HELP>>>>>>>>> damsel in distress.. lol

I use to have a little thinger that told me where the responses to my postes were. With the new format I have lost it for months not. So, I am not sure how much I am missing, but I know I miss some of your great responses on stuff. I feel like a a gun without black powder.. lol... Just kidding smokeless fans... lol

Just tell me where can I find my easy path again?

Yeah, I am lake, happens a lot right now. Busy at work, and busy in life, but I love this board and reading your posts, when I can find them.. lol HELP>>>>>>>>> damsel in distress.. lol

Deja...Deja....Deja....just click on your picture, then under your Avatar is "Find My Content" click that and pages and pages will open up with everything you said. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Deja...Deja....Deja....just click on your picture, then under your Avatar is "Find My Content" click that and pages and pages will open up with everything you said. Just sayin'

Big Jake

rotfl... geesh I have been looking under every face over on the right side.. and found nothing.. lol... Thanks Jakes... Finally I can figure out where I am. I was shopping on ebay for a GPS for SASS.. lol

Archived