SASS Wire Forum

Tuco Forsyth

Dirty Dan Dawkins

Captain Major Forsyth,

I know we had discussed my going to work for you and how much fun I could have making the inmates life utter hell. However, I am afraid I must publicly decline the employment opportunity of becoming your jailer. I have watched numerous programs on prison culture. The thought of examining another mans rectum for contraband sickens me. Perhaps some of our other under-employed associates, such as Koda Joe or Dash Caliber, would be interested.

Regards,

Dirty Dan Dawkins

We shouldn't post that a certain female shooter has identified Dirty Dan as an exotic male dancer, known as "Vanilla Thunder". We shouldn't post that.

We shouldn't post that a certain female shooter has identified Dirty Dan as an exotic male dancer, known as "Vanilla Thunder". We shouldn't post that.

I'm surprised no one has revealed I was once an understudy for a donkey in a certain infamous Tijuana stage show. It wasn't my acting skills but my physical similarities.

Shhhh!!!! I have sinned and shot smokeless.........two handed!!!! And enjoyed myself!!! I will shoot Wrangler again and when I do, I shall sign in as "Vanilla Thunder".

Thanks a bunch Katelynn Rose!!!

Thanks a bunch Katelynn Rose!!!

Hey Vanilla T, what I'd like to know is how did Katelynn Rose know about you and your "show personna?" What places does she frequent to obtain this type of knowledge?

Shhhh!!!! I have sinned and shot smokeless.........two handed!!!! And enjoyed myself!!! I will shoot Wrangler again and when I do, I shall sign in as "Vanilla Thunder".

Two more things Vanilla T....

1. Use 3.0 g of Clays in your load next time you shoot smokeless and you won't be shooting "blanks"....those MF loads you were shooting do not sound like Thunder!

2 If you'd be shooting the Holy Black you'd be aka Chocolate Thunder!

Archived