SASS Wire Forum

matches near Baton Rouge, LA

Trigger Mike

Border Vigilantes shoot in first Sat of each month in Sorrento. Here is there website.

http://bordervigilantes.net/

I was visiting my in-laws in Louisiana this past weekend and was going to shoot with them but it was rained out by the tropical storm.

1st Saturday - Border Vigilantes- Sorrento, LA

2nd Saturday - Bayou Bounty Hunters- Folsom, LA

4th Saturday - Deadwood Marshals- between Sorrento & Donaldsonville, LA

1st Saturday - Natchez Six Gunners - Natchez, MS

3rd Saturday - Mississippi Peacemakers - Mendenhall, MS

1st Saturday - Border Vigilantes- Sorrento, LA

2nd Saturday - Bayou Bounty Hunters- Folsom, LA

4th Saturday - Deadwood Marshals- between Sorrento & Donaldsonville, LA

1st Saturday - Natchez Six Gunners - Natchez, MS

3rd Saturday - Mississippi Peacemakers - Mendenhall, MS

thanks. There is a chance the 4th weekend will work, but not sure yet of the date I have to be there. Is there an age limit to shoot?

TM,

I am with the Border Vigilantes, we shoot on the 1st Saturday at Deadwood. The Deadwood Marshals have changed their shoot date to the third Saturday. The club that used to shoot on Sundays no longer shoots. We have no age limit for elders, for Buckarettes/Buckaroos that will vary with a young shooters maturity, we like to see them at least 8 years old, and must be accompanied by a guardian. The Border Vigilantes require for a new shooter to go through a brief orientation. That does not apply to traveling experienced shooters, but as far as a young shooters, we would like to do a brief orientation. If you have any questions or need further assistance you can contact me direct from our website. Looking forward to having you attend one of our matches.

Border Vigilantes

TM,

I am with the Border Vigilantes, we shoot on the 1st Saturday at Deadwood. The Deadwood Marshals have changed their shoot date to the third Saturday. The club that used to shoot on Sundays no longer shoots. We have no age limit for elders, for Buckarettes/Buckaroos that will vary with a young shooters maturity, we like to see them at least 8 years old, and must be accompanied by a guardian. The Border Vigilantes require for a new shooter to go through a brief orientation. That does not apply to traveling experienced shooters, but as far as a young shooters, we would like to do a brief orientation. If you have any questions or need further assistance you can contact me direct from our website. Looking forward to having you attend one of our matches.

Border Vigilantes

HEY thanks. I will know when I can be there based on when a baby we are getting is born. You never know with those kind of things.

Archived