SASS Wire Forum

Who's Coming to Whoopin' ?

Dragon Hill Dave #59561

The Tejas Caballeros are having their Whoopin' match Saturday September 17 at their range at Flat Creek Ranch near the Pedernales Falls State park. It is a one day match with 6 stages but has a lot of the features of a big match--giveaways, door prizes, lunch and some interesting stages like riding a mine cart and shooting a shotgun, or kicking open a door and blasting some targets. We will have prizes for all categories and a really good time. We are outside of Dripping Springs Texas, far from the fires. Looks like we will have some cooler temps, and the shooting will be fast and furious.

Who is coming?

Unfortunately having the match in September will cause me to miss it for only the second time due to work. I understand the reason for the schedule change, just my bad luck. Y'all have fun!

I'm a comin'

I know that won't scare anyone off.

Work should keep me away, but I just can't stay away (I'm hooked or have my priorities right, not sure which)

See ya there

Cowboy Small

Thinking on it Dave....haveta see if Gunstock will let me off work for the day :rolleyes: . Downloaded the application from the website and gonna try shootin Classic Cowgirl on Sunday.

See ya at the Texicans this weekend!

Miss Cubbie

Bob:

We serve free breakfast tacos at 7:30-8:30. Registration starts at 8 (sooner if you are there at 7:30 and we get the desk organized). We have the safety mtg at 8:45 and hammers down at 9.

We will have 6 stages, then lunch, which is included with your registration.

Free t-shirt if you register by Sept. 15.

We have the livery stable ready to go. I am looking forward to kicking open that door and blasting shotgun targets. Hope to see you there!

Dhd

We wish good luck and good shootin' to ya Dave, Bob, and Phantom.

We'll be at TSRA that weekend.

The Ghosts

Me!!!!

Okay...I hope that don't scare off no peoples...

:blush:

Well I was planning on being there, but if that Phantom guy is there I guess I'll pass. :rolleyes:

But really. Gonna be out of state or I would be there for sure....yall have fun... :)

Nichols Creek--we will miss you!

But those of you who may be on the fence--here is your reminder:

Yep, Only 5 days till Whoopin' 2011

But, the shorter deadline is only 72 hours and countin'. What's that?; Why, it's the deadline for preregistration for Whoopin' 2011.

If you join the other 25 or 30 wise folks who've already preregistered then you get a free t-shirt. Now, ain't that a deal!!

We missed Whoopin' 2009 because we barely had the range together and thought it best to let the Whoopin' slide till we were better prepared. Things were better in 2010 and we had a 'Lite Whoopin'. Even the thought of a 'lite' whoopin tends to turn my stomach.

But, the Tejas Caballeros have their act together again and it's time for Whoopin' 2011.

Just you check out the attachments and get your b--- in gear. Sometimes there are folks who need a good whoopin' just to keep 'em humble. Whoopin' 2011 is the place to do it!

You might find more information on the web site: http://tejascaballeros.org/

Thank you kindly for your attention,

Judge Menday Coming

(aka: Thomas Pollock)

President, Tejas Caballeros

512-964-9955

tp1836@prodigy.net

Archived