SASS Wire Forum

Something I just saw

Big Jake1001

yup - we all came together that fateful day....too bad it took destruction for us to do so....:(

Thanks for sharing that Big Jake....just sayin' ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yes it aired only one time SuperBowl, Notice their is no logos, signs, just a wonderful tribute to the fallen on 9-11. The name of the commercial is "Respect". I think Anhueser Busch did a great job with this. I agree they should run it on Sunday during the football games.

NEVER FORGET!!!

:FlagAm:

it brings tears to my eyes..................

Cheyenne -_-

it brings tears to my eyes..................

Cheyenne -_-

If it didn't bring tears or some deep emotion, it should. I sure hope they play it on Sunday 9-11-2011. Just sayin'

Big Jake

We seem to want to tear down the old and replace it with the new in America. Instead of being proud of our heritage, restoring the past, but creating towards the future too is a better way jmho.

I had hoped they would rebuild, in spite of it all.

Emotions do run very deep in all of us, my heart hurts and yeah at times I feel pain so deep that I can feel my heart tear apart inside.

There is a legend in Bud, horses, wagons and in our people in this great nation. And nothing can stop that, and like I said they will never make me cry.. Hurt yes, and fight back, you bet...

Deja,

The saying is "Never let the ba$tard$ see you cry!" Never nothing said about not crying.

Marlin(Who is crying now.)Buckhorn

LOL.. Did I forget the world Bas... lol...

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\

\ 9/11 AMERICA \

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*

..\

☻/

/▌

/ \ NEVER FORGET!!! keep the flag going

We seem to want to tear down the old and replace it with the new in America. Instead of being proud of our heritage, restoring the past, but creating towards the future too is a better way jmho.

I had hoped they would rebuild, in spite of it all.

Emotions do run very deep in all of us, my heart hurts and yeah at times I feel pain so deep that I can feel my heart tear apart inside.

There is a legend in Bud, horses, wagons and in our people in this great nation. And nothing can stop that, and like I said they will never make me cry.. Hurt yes, and fight back, you bet...

Our nature is to build new - not to hang onto what is old . . . because we are forward looking.

We need to honor where we came from, but not try to stay back there. There is comfort for the old

in doing that, but we are a young nation, and we breed a young powerful people whose destiny is to go forth

and build new, here and in the rest of the universe. It is our breed that will get us out there . . .

not the old one's who stay home and enjoy their manicured gardens.

500 years ago they sent their best and brightest over to start the party, and we've moved further and further

out there in search of our limits . . . . and never found them. We turned that towards the heavens, and we

will again, once we again acknowledge and accept our American spirit, and our destiny.

We have been hit hard by our enemies - and we are still struggling to deal with that . . . traditionally the

enemy was easily defined, and we could go to war and end the matter - even if it took a couple of nuke's.

Now the enemy is more difficult to find and destroy, and some among us lack the fiber to sustain the fight.

The rest must carry their burden as well . . . .

We honor who we are and where we came from by how we move forward, not how we cling to the past. We must never

forget what our enemies have done, but once we lay them in their graves we can forgive them.

There are symbols old and new that resonate - we treasure them for what they remind us of in ourselves, and how

they stir us to the cause; so to Anheuser-Busch - thank you again for this loving tribute.

To those who have carried the shield and spear to the enemy - Thank you and God bless.

Shadow Catcher

Our nature is to build new - not to hang onto what is old . . . because we are forward looking.

We need to honor where we came from, but not try to stay back there. There is comfort for the old

in doing that, but we are a young nation, and we breed a young powerful people whose destiny is to go forth

and build new, here and in the rest of the universe. It is our breed that will get us out there . . .

500 years ago they sent their best and brightest over to start the party, and we've moved further and further

out there in search of our limits . . . . and never found them. We turned that towards the heavens, and we

will again, once we again acknowledge and accept our American spirit, and our destiny.

We have been hit hard by our enemies - and we are still struggling to deal with that . . . traditionally the

enemy was easily defined, and we could go to war and end the matter - even if it took a couple of nuke's.

Now the enemy is more difficult to find and destroy, and some among us lack the fiber to sustain the fight.

We honor who we are and where we came from by how we move forward, not how we cling to the past. We must never

forget what our enemies have done, but once we lay them in their graves we can forgive them.

There are symbols old and new that resonate - we treasure them for what they remind us of in ourselves, and how

they stir us to the cause; so to Anheuser-Busch - thank you again for this loving tribute.

To those who have carried the shield and spear to the enemy - Thank you and God bless.

Shadow Catcher

So, Shadows... can you leave one very old looking cabin with a tin roof, a fireplace, a porch, and a cool pit to cook in and sit around with my shooting pards? lol... It can be a small one, but it has to have running hot and cold water, washer and dryer, and at least one full bath with a huge tub and a outside shower... lol...

The past fills my heart, the future fills my needs to see what is over the next hill. My loyalties rest with both, because I need both ... Nothing like a walk down a great memory lane to make me smile.. And nothing like a trip to see a science exhibt to wind me up ... Past and future I can't pick just one.

So, Shadows... can you leave one very old looking cabin with a tin roof, a fireplace, a porch, and a cool pit to cook in and sit around with my shooting pards? lol... It can be a small one, but it has to have running hot and cold water, washer and dryer, and at least one full bath with a huge tub and a outside shower... lol...

The past fills my heart, the future fills my needs to see what is over the next hill. My loyalties rest with both, because I need both ... Nothing like a walk down a great memory lane to make me smile.. And nothing like a trip to see a science exhibt to wind me up ... Past and future I can't pick just one.

Deja, I'd not try to take anything away from anyone, just saying that we are by nature forward moving. It's what defines our culture.

I note with a grin that you want a new fangled hot water heater, a washer and dryer, and a flush toilet. Real nostalgia involves going to the creek for all of those things . . . . :lol:

I love the past - it is a record of what we've accomplished. I see a road and I look down it, not back where I was. I see hills and wonder what's over them . . .

There is room for all; those who wander, and those who tend the hearth . . . . I just believe that we as a people are explorers and builders and movers . . .

Shadow Catcher

Shadow Catcher

Thank you Shadow Catcher, you have made my weekend.

Cypress Sun

Archived