SASS Wire Forum

Bullet mfg?

Bout a month ago or so there was a post, I think on this site, concerning a bullet mfg in the state of WA, I think it was Wa. Should have bookmarked it but I didn't. Does anyone recall this post? If so would you give me the name of the mfg again. I've already checked all the pages on this site to no avail.

Thanks

Blaze

blazeandcharmin@powerc.net

Bout a month ago or so there was a post, I think on this site, concerning a bullet mfg in the state of WA, I think it was Wa. Should have bookmarked it but I didn't. Does anyone recall this post? If so would you give me the name of the mfg again. I've already checked all the pages on this site to no avail.

Thanks

Blaze

These people?

Desperado bullets in Dayton WA.

Thanks for the reply but it wasn't Desperado Bullets.

I think it was a new kid on the block, so to speak!

Thanks

Blaze

This one is in Oregon

http://www.badmanbullets.com/OnlineStore/about.php

Thanks

Blaze

Are you after unclad, lead bullets (like we use for CAS) or copper-plated bullets? There is a well-known vendor of plated bullets in Tacoma.

Yur thinkin' of Second Chance Bullets, out of Vancouver, WA. Run by Snappy Dan. A good Pard, and a good bullet maker too!

I use his .45 200 grainers, $66/1000 Contact info below:

http://mimamarauders.com/2ndChance.htm?bcsi-ac-07ba615bf9e246fc=1CB0A36300000105cb1R1zKumGUsXcfOAv925o3QACkZAAAABQEAAABDFwCAcAAAAQAAAIKwAAA

:FlagAm:

I was going to try them but it was just too much trouble to chase them down.

I'll stick with my regular guys for $2-$3 and it's a lot easier to just order on line.

Archived