SASS Wire Forum

Oakwood--September match

Gunslinger SASS 10706 Life

Good weather,first in several months. Target placement will be back to normal, with good fast stages. Come on out and get in some practice for the upcomming big matches. Look forward to seeing everyone that didnt shoot in the hot weather. Time to get out and back to shooting and visiting with your pards.

Jack, no apron, I promise. Nothing on the clock but shooting and scooting. I think I will have to move just about every target on the range to reset it from last month.

Goody, I cant believe you wont be with us. I heard there was going to be a bunch of Houston area shooters with us this month.

SBL, registration starts at 9 and shooters meeting at 9:30. You and Opie come on down, havent seen you in a couple of months.

So if Gunslinger talks sweet to you then you would consider shooting with us at Oakwood?

Yes, if Gunslinger talks sweet to me then I would consider shooting at Oakwood. However, If you merely look my way I'm there. :blush:

Yes, if Gunslinger talks sweet to me then I would consider shooting at Oakwood. However, If you merely look my way I'm there. :blush:

Well Goody Darlin' this is getting complicated...

you see we planned a trip to Oakwood but then realized if we shoot at Cleburne we would get to see both our daughters.

One lives in Weatherford and the other is in Abilene but would drive to Cleburne to see us and to shoot.

SSSSOOOOOO

its looking like I will be shooting at Cleburne this weekend.

We love to shoot at Oakwood so it was a hard decision.

Archived