SASS Wire Forum

Mernickle leather for sale

Travis Sirrine

Howdy,

I have a pair of Mernickle Evil Roy holsters and shotgun belt for sale, The holsters are mahogany color for 5.5 new vaquero. These are the fancy holsters with 3 star conchos and nickle spots. Left and right side straight draw. The shotgun belt is the 12 GA. 2 shell pouch style suede lined and 38/357 cartridge loops size 48. Please e-mail me for photos or more info at madredcoat@hotmail.com. I am asking $110 each for the holsters and $85 for the belt shiped to your address. I will entertain any reasonable offers. These are used but in really good shape, holsters shot 3 matches and shotgun belt around 12 matches. I have switched my holster and shotgun belt styles so I do not use these anymore.

Thank you for your time.

J.P. of Windham

SASS# 33636

Howdy,

I have a pair of Mernickle Evil Roy holsters and shotgun belt for sale, The holsters are mahogany color for 5.5 new vaquero. These are the fancy holsters with 3 star conchos and nickle spots. Left and right side straight draw. The shotgun belt is the 12 GA. 2 shell pouch style suede lined and 38/357 cartridge loops size 48. Please e-mail me for photos or more info at madredcoat@hotmail.com. I am asking $110 each for the holsters and $85 for the belt shiped to your address. I will entertain any reasonable offers. These are used but in really good shape, holsters shot 3 matches and shotgun belt around 12 matches. I have switched my holster and shotgun belt styles so I do not use these anymore.

Thank you for your time.

J.P. of Windham

SASS# 33636

Archived