SASS Wire Forum

Need to brag on my 66

Black Harris  #154

SWEEEEEEEET!!!!! I really like your taste in theme......Congrats on something special. My goal is to someday be able to afford me a "bar-b-que" pistol.

That's one good looking shooter for sure.

As has been said on the wire before, "I believe this is a good time to close this post and let tempers cool".

GOTCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa :lol::lol:

Jus kiddin of course.

Very nice indeed. Almost too nice to use in CAS with all the cart dings and marks from dropping on tables & props. Yours is an enviable piece and you're lucky to have it. Congrats.

Wow. Just, WOW!

I hope to see that work of art in person one day. You going to be at Cajon this weekend?

BH, that is an awesome piece of work. Congratulations to the engraver for such a excellent job, and conratulations to you for owning it. Very envious.

Sent you a PM too.

WOW That's something to be proud of pard!

Very well thought out & applied.

Happy trails

QDG

You have every right to be proud...absolutely beautiful!

And I agree with those who say it is too pretty to shoot. Dang, I guess you better go buy another one for competition, now! ;):lol:

Very Nice !!!!

This is the kind of engraving that makes a gun very special, very tastefully done and don't that there Yellow metal just make it jump !!!

Time for some hardened "Fire" blued screws ....

To really make it pop ...

Screws,,,,,,, are something a Smith gets on his mind more than most,,,, But the above mentioned screws would really complete the job ....

Are you sure you want to keep this gun ???? might be better if you was to send it to me ,,,, rather than risking the nicks and dings that seem to come in this game ...

I will put in the screws and promise to give it a good home,,,,,, and send you pictures of it at Christmas.......

Jabez Cowboy

I got a chance to see that rifle up close and personal yesterday

Pictures do not do it justice.

I can see Black Harris trying to shoot the durn thing.

Shooter ready

NOPE - I'm admiring my rifle"

and then he will probably stop to admire it between shoots fired - I know I would

Coffee

That needs a display case!

It's gorgeous, congratulations to you for getting it done and to the artist that did it.

Frenchy

What everyone else said +1

Simply Beautimous

Fingers (SHow Me MO smoke) McGee

Just got my 66 back from Steve Anderson aka Capt Lewis and he did a great job of engraving

BH

bh, great work done on your rifle,i really like it. the person that did this is truely an artist. the indian is fantastic! how long did it take to have this done? dusty

Archived