SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE Winchester Model 94 AE Trapper 45

WildWood Wharton

I have Winchester, Lever Action, 94 AE, Trapper Carbine in 45 Colt with a 10 round tube. It has set in my safe for several years and has been shot very little. This rifle is like new condition and tight. Manufactured 2004. I can email pics on request. I'm located near Toledo, Ohio and willing to do a FTF if the distance is not to great. $625 cash. Contact: WildWood Wharton - coltsrule@buckeye-express.com

I have Winchester, Lever Action, 94 AE, Trapper Carbine in 45 Colt with a 10 round tube. It has set in my safe for several years and has been shot very little. This rifle is like new condition and tight. Manufactured 2004. I can email pics on request. I'm located near Toledo, Ohio and willing to do a FTF if the distance is not to great. $625 cash. Contact: WildWood Wharton - coltsrule@buckeye-express.com

Excellent deal. This should sell quickly. See you at the September match.

Festus. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

"btt"

Archived