SASS Wire Forum

What is your favorite sandwich?

Another good one is a big thick peice of real Italian pizza with a big Italian sausage in the middle, fold that sucker over and that's the way REAL Italians eat pizza and sausage!:)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheap bread . . cheap bologna . . . a little sandwich spred.

Heavenly food . . .

why ? . . .

cus that was what I got to have for dinner on Friday evening after surviving a hard week of work for very little pay with cold coffee for breakfast . . . an apple for lunch . . . a little cheese and crackers for dinner with one quart of beer. On Friday ( after being PAID ) . . . I could buy bread, bologna, sandwich spred, . . drink the first quart of cold beer and have another with bologna snandwiches for dinner. I've eaten lots of gourmet meals . . sometimes on a daily basis . . once dined three time in the seme day in my favorite French Restuarant in Palm Springs . . . but being able to have a bologna snadwich when I want one is what success in life is really about. :)

III LIKE IT LIKE IT LIKE THE KING DID !! FRIED PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SANDWICH !

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Lots of great ones already mentioned, Open face turkey, meatloaf, PB&J, BLT, Hamburger, all YUMMM!

One of my top favorites though was a Western Club that I first had out in Santa Clara CA. A place called Sandwich Construction made a stacked club sandwich with BBQ sauce, man was it good! The SF 49's practice field was just down the street and they had lots of pictures and stuff on the walls.

Cheddars restaurants around here will let me order their club with a side of BBQ sauce and it is almost just as good.

But my very top favorite if I can order anything, anywhere.... Is from a small, hole in the wall, independent place called Cornerstone Pizza & Subs in Lebanon, MO. Just of I44 at exit 128 (I Think). The owners are originally from New Jersey (Where my Mom's side of the family is) and they know how to make great sandwiches/Hoagies/Grinders what ever you want to call them!

They make the best Steak Parm sandwich, The best Ham & Cheese. I think they make their own fresh bread which you could almost eat by itself and be happy! They make several different sandwiches but I always go for those two. I hear their pizza is pretty good too. If you ever get near there, stop in. Who knows, I may just be up there visiting family and will see you in there! :)

Archived