SASS Wire Forum

I'm bragging! -- First clean shoot and I did it on my Birthday!

Hopalong Strong

I am so excited I cannot contain myself. I started shooting in June this year and I have really had a great time. I've been shooting with the Bristol Plains Pistoleros (Bristol, WI), the Good Guy's Posse (Rockford, IL) and the Kishwaukee Valley Regulators (Sycamore, IL). They are a fine group of people to shoot with. Today I headed out to shoot with the Kishwaukee Valley Regulators and had a rootin' tootin' good time. To top it off I got my first clean match and it is my birthday today. What an amazing present. I love cowboy shooting!

Congrats to you & Happy Birthday too.

Many more of both to you.

Too much fun!

--Dawg

Hopalong - SUPER. Hope you are a member of Col Dan's Stealth Bullet Society. You would get one of Dan's Order of the Golden Boolit decals. I not, join and then let Col Dan ya had a clean match. Bragging rights on your gun cart

http://mddall.com/sbss/SBSShome.htm

Don't forget to contact Col. Dan and get your Stealth Bullet Shooting Award. Evernay Issmay (never miss) is now your motto.

You can join the Club. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Uno Mas,

I believe you are right. I have a 1873 on its way and I am in the hunt for a New model Vaquero in 45 colt. (5.5 Barrel & Case Color)

Happy birth day and congratulations on the clean shoot .

Have a beer on me .

GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Archived