SASS Wire Forum

High Maintenance what a nighmare.

Deja Vous

Thru the years I have heard that phrase from my brothers and pals. I guess both genders can develope the disease. I always thought it was the barbie and ken look... But gosh.. I have found out I have become one too...

I require powder and not just any powder a very special color of powder, I require things that shine like brass, nice wood products with good metal and lots of good quality leather. I need not only powder, but oils now, and little cleaning clothes, and plastic brushes and cloth snakes. Not only that but now I need 'speical" clothing to shade my face from the sun and the veils to stop the lead, and the long dresses and corsets to fell the part.

I have grown to love the smell of a good scotch and cigars yeah always love that smell as a bunch of people that smell like a gun safe sit around talking, laughing and seem to be as high maintenance as I am.. lol. I have even driven the buckboard home will I enjoyed the scents of the recent cowboy get together, and enjoyed the sweet honesty of someone who was first to hand over the keys with no objection to a girl driving .. or admiting he might have had a bit too much.

High maintenance does cost a bit, but I am very willing to give up all the stuff Barbie has to have all of the above.. just fits best for me.. lol.

So, can guys be high maintenance, well duh... lol... Gun safes by the droves, more leather than most have seen in a lift time, good cigars, good whiskey, jeans, tee shirt and dirty hands from black poweder.... is it high maintenance or not? lol

So, can guys be high maintenance, well duh... lol... Gun safes by the droves, more leather than most have seen in a lift time, good cigars, good whiskey, jeans, tee shirt and dirty hands from black poweder.... is it high maintenance or not? lol

nnnaaaaahhhh thats not high maintenance...... thats just life ... :D

Thru the years I have heard that phrase from my brothers and pals. I guess both genders can develope the disease. I always thought it was the barbie and ken look... But gosh.. I have found out I have become one too...

I require powder and not just any powder a very special color of powder, I require things that shine like brass, nice wood products with good metal and lots of good quality leather. I need not only powder, but oils now, and little cleaning clothes, and plastic brushes and cloth snakes. Not only that but now I need 'speical" clothing to shade my face from the sun and the veils to stop the lead, and the long dresses and corsets to fell the part.

I have grown to love the smell of a good scotch and cigars yeah always love that smell as a bunch of people that smell like a gun safe sit around talking, laughing and seem to be as high maintenance as I am.. lol. I have even driven the buckboard home will I enjoyed the scents of the recent cowboy get together, and enjoyed the sweet honesty of someone who was first to hand over the keys with no objection to a girl driving .. or admiting he might have had a bit too much.

High maintenance does cost a bit, but I am very willing to give up all the stuff Barbie has to have all of the above.. just fits best for me.. lol.

Deja, that's not high maintenance.

High maintenance is having a champain appitite with a beer pocket book. Buying shoes or boots because their on sale, even if they don't fit. Having three closets full of cloths and not having a thing to wear. Wanting to go out to eat every night when you can't afford groceries.

You're not high maintenance, you pay your way. You work for what you have, not expect everything you want to be handed to you for just batting you eye lashes. That's why we love ya gal. :wub:

High maintenance..............................ME ?! :unsure:

C&B Pistols......

Lead balls, caps, powder measure, wads and "Holy Black" powder.

44-40 and 45LC rifles......

Lead bullets, brass cases, large primers, and "Holy Black " powder.

12 gauge shotshells......

Brass shotshells, wads, primers, lead shot, overshot cards, and "Holy Black" powder.......

Dat's just a way of life !!! ;)

Scotch, guns and ammunition are all necessities!!

Drifter

Ah... now that explains its.. lol

BlueJeans says my taste are high. Cognac, cigars which I get delivered every month from a maker in Miami, and guns. But she is happy that much of the stuff I collected over the years and filled shelves, storage tubs is being given or sold away. MT

Have you been watching storage wars? lol.... Cognac is great... cigars smell nice but the green is not my color .. lol... Smoking does not agree with me.. lol

Deja, that's not high maintenance.

High maintenance is having a champain appitite with a beer pocket book. Buying shoes or boots because their on sale, even if they don't fit. Having three closets full of cloths and not having a thing to wear. Wanting to go out to eat every night when you can't afford groceries.

You're not high maintenance, you pay your way. You work for what you have, not expect everything you want to be handed to you for just batting you eye lashes. That's why we love ya gal. :wub:

Never tried batting my eyelashes.... lol... Thanks Dutches... I have worked with a work permit since I was 15, so yeah, I have paid my own way for a long time... I think at one time my stepmom (the one that I grew up with not dads current wife) thought I would grow up and powder my nose... if she were alive today she would not be surprised to hear it is black powder.. lol And that I still forget to comb my hair, or be lady like in a dress.. lol

You guys are all more expensive than I am.. my boots are cheaper.. and I don't own as many guns.. lol.. But I am working on the guns... not the boots.. lol

Well dear lady - I like to think that you're high maintenance, but worth it . . . .

SC

Well dear lady - I like to think that you're high maintenance, but worth it . . . .

SC

Shaddows.. you make me laugh... High maintenance in my range needs you bet, .. in life I am pretty simple.. As a child sitting for hours on a floor register to stay warmed taught me small and cozy is best.. lol... Have a good night shaddows.. give you lovely wife a hug for me.. Gosh.. I love married men cuz they are so devoted to their wives... Gives me a feeling of how it was meant to be... and the old west that we all love so much...

Going out tomorrow to shoot 22S and I can not wait.. but I do need to go now.. but I had to respond to my pal.. Shaddows.. lol... Cuz you are a great pal.. Deja. Thanks for the humor, the fun and the memories.. The desert would not be the same wihout the past life, huh? lol... Oh, gosh.. I do miss even the sidewinders around the old camp fire now.. lol. Give you wife a hug for me, please?? Deja..

Shaddows.. you make me laugh... High maintenance in my range needs you bet, .. in life I am pretty simple.. As a child sitting for hours on a floor register to stay warmed taught me small and cozy is best.. lol... Have a good night shaddows.. give you lovely wife a hug for me.. Gosh.. I love married men cuz they are so devoted to their wives... Gives me a feeling of how it was meant to be... and the old west that we all love so much...

Going out tomorrow to shoot 22S and I can not wait.. but I do need to go now.. but I had to respond to my pal.. Shaddows.. lol... Cuz you are a great pal.. Deja. Thanks for the humor, the fun and the memories.. The desert would not be the same wihout the past life, huh? lol... Oh, gosh.. I do miss even the sidewinders around the old camp fire now.. lol. Give you wife a hug for me, please?? Deja..

Done . .never doubt it - she's my raison d'être, but that doesn't mean that I can't have a high maintenance sister, or three . . . actually - I have three by

blood - but you're the one by choice . . . so - do shoot them rim-fires - make noise and convert time into laughs . . . . .

as for sitting on heaters - I'll leave that to you . . . . .

SC

Been thinking bout this thread and it hit me. High maintenace have kids. Gave them food last week and I still hear I'm hungry. They always need something. As babys they need diaper change. As they get older they need toys. Then I'm told they need to go to school. Now they need clothes. Need a bed to sleep in and blankets to stay warm. My goodness I didn't know they would NEED SO MUCH. Well guess I will give them all I can but especially what they really need. ****LOVE****

They may be high maintenance but I need them.

Wildman

Been thinking bout this thread and it hit me. High maintenace have kids. Gave them food last week and I still hear I'm hungry. They always need something. As babys they need diaper change. As they get older they need toys. Then I'm told they need to go to school. Now they need clothes. Need a bed to sleep in and blankets to stay warm. My goodness I didn't know they would NEED SO MUCH. Well guess I will give them all I can but especially what they really need. ****LOVE****

They may be high maintenance but I need them.

Wildman

High Maintenance with children is different, lol.. What they demand is love, laughter, and your true heart. Most kids ask for little until they start watching TV.. lol.. Until then children represent the best and truest form of love, like pets do. later, yeah they do have a lot of wants, needs, hopes, and dreams.. but yep, they are worth it.

Done . .never doubt it - she's my raison d'être, but that doesn't mean that I can't have a high maintenance sister, or three . . . actually - I have three by

blood - but you're the one by choice . . . so - do shoot them rim-fires - make noise and convert time into laughs . . . . .

as for sitting on heaters - I'll leave that to you . . . . .

SC

Thanks Shaddows.. lol... Never once growing up did I have to ask my brother to move their seats so I could sit on the floor register to get warm.. lol... They stayed warm somehow.. I am still trying to figure out how they did that.. lol

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

I guess I'm high maintance, I need a keeper

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I guess I'm high maintance, I need a keeper

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

You can rent keepers.. but I hear they are expensive and require.. yep you got it high maintance.. lol

..it ain't necessarily high maintenance; I like to consider it as contributin' to the economy to do my part to see that others have jobs. I just focus my efforts in particular areas; good food, good drink, good pards, and good guns (with the associated equipment to load the Holy Black Powder).

Not high mantainance...... Good investment...

Archived