SASS Wire Forum

Dickson Cheyenne 38 special

Denver Don

I have A Dickson no 320 Model Cheyenne in 38 cal, it looks to be almost new condition i would say about 98% it looks like it may have been fired a couple time if at all, I myself have never fired it but would not be worried abut it, smooth action, Tight lockup, was told they where made in the mid 60's to 70's it looks like your typical saa but is double action and will shoot either way. it has spin marks that where not there when i got it but my son was lookin at it and had to spin it a few times, I was Gonna ask $300 + shipping but decided i will take 280.00 and ship it free it must ship to an ffl, and you need to check with them and see if they accept shipments from a non ffl person .... most do but some wont. if ya need more pics let me know .....

NOTE it is Double Acction making not Approved for SASS Main Match

• 2 weeks later...

I have A Dickson no 320 Model Cheyenne in 38 cal, it looks to be almost new condition i would say about 98% it looks like it may have been fired a couple time if at all, I myself have never fired it but would not be worried abut it, smooth action, Tight lockup, was told they where made in the mid 60's to 70's it looks like your typical saa but is double action and will shoot either way. it has spin marks that where not there when i got it but my son was lookin at it and had to spin it a few times, I was Gonna ask $300 + shipping but decided i will take 280.00 and ship it free it must ship to an ffl, and you need to check with them and see if they accept shipments from a non ffl person .... most do but some wont. if ya need more pics let me know .....

NOTE it is Double Acction making not Approved for SASS Main Match

PM sent about one of your photos.

Archived