SASS Wire Forum

F/S, Colt SAA, 45 LC, Blue/case color 5 1/2" excelent

Festus Hagan 571

SORRY, SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. THANKS FOR YOUR INSTERST. For sale. Colt Single Action Army in Colt Custom Shop box. 45 Long Colt. Blue with case colored frame and black plastic grips. 5 1/2" barrel. 2003 production. Serial# S404xxA. This has been shot very little but does have faint turn line on cylinder. I was planning to have an action job done but a friend just sold me his so I no longer have a need for this one. The price is $950 shipped from my FFL to yours. I was unable to add pictures so please feel free to e mail me and I will send them to you. Thanks for looking. Festus Hagan (Northwest Ohio) shrink_rap@embarqmail.com

will you take part of it in trade? I have a 1903A3 Remington made rifle.

I was hoping to recoup some cash. I bought 3 SAA's this week; one of them is engraved and one has a Munden action job. Yes, it was a tough week! I guess I would consider a trade but I am afraid I am not interested in the Remington. Thanks for asking though.

For sale. Colt Single Action Army in Colt Custom Shop box. 45 Long Colt. Blue with case colored frame and black plastic grips. 5 1/2" barrel. 2003 production. Serial# S404xxA. This has been shot very little but does have faint turn line on cylinder. I was planning to have an action job done but a friend just sold me his so I no longer have a need for this one. The price is $950 shipped from my FFL to yours. I was unable to add pictures so please feel free to e mail me and I will send them to you. Thanks for looking. Festus Hagan (Northwest Ohio) shrink_rap@embarqmail.com

Please email serial # and pictures.As long as it is still box stock with original box and papers, I am very interested.

I am an FFL and can make it a very simple transaction.need to see pics, serial # and then speak with you.Serial # must be higher than S34393A for me to be interested.If there is anything you are looking for in trade, I probably have it, being a dealer.Also have cash.

Thanks

Sixgun Shorty

Scott Meyer

775 588 5416

rsmhd_1@charter.net

sixgun shorty 35717L

Please email serial # and pictures.As long as it is still box stock with original box and papers, I am very interested.

I am an FFL and can make it a very simple transaction.need to see pics, serial # and then speak with you.Serial # must be higher than S34393A for me to be interested.If there is anything you are looking for in trade, I probably have it, being a dealer.Also have cash.

Thanks

Sixgun Shorty

Scott Meyer

775 588 5416

rsmhd_1@charter.net

sixgun shorty 35717L

The pics and serial were just e mailed to you. Thanks, Festus :)

For sale. Colt Single Action Army in Colt Custom Shop box. 45 Long Colt. Blue with case colored frame and black plastic grips. 5 1/2" barrel. 2003 production. Serial# S404xxA. This has been shot very little but does have faint turn line on cylinder. I was planning to have an action job done but a friend just sold me his so I no longer have a need for this one. The price is $950 shipped from my FFL to yours. I was unable to add pictures so please feel free to e mail me and I will send them to you. Thanks for looking. Festus Hagan (Northwest Ohio) shrink_rap@embarqmail.com

I think I will take it ,just send the pics to johnahammonds@bellsouth.net.

I tried to email you last week but it did not work.

Thanks

404-403-3486

I also have cash or lots to trade if your interested. I'm no dealer.

Archived