SASS Wire Forum

FS: 2 Great Winchester Rifles

Howdy Pards,

I have 2 great Winchester rifles up for sale.

The first one is a Model 1890 chambered in 22WRF only, manufactured in 1931 and functions great. This one is 100% original and IMHO in at least 80% condition with plum patina, bore easy at 95%. I'm offering this Winchester at $800.00 + $35.00 for shipping.

The second one is a Model 1906 chambered for 22 Short, Long & Long Rifle. Maunfactured in March of 1920 and functions great. This one is also 100% original and IMHO in at least 80% condition with plum patina, bore easy at 95%. I'm offering this Winchester for sale at $600.00 + $35.00 for shipping.

I have the very best research books for the 1890 & the 1906 and can state with confidence that both of these rifles are 100% original, and the stocks have not been refinished. I have shot both of these rifles and they both function great.

Until I can get photos posted all interested Pards can conact me directly at roy@rroldwest.com to request photos and to talk further. No trades please. I have no doubts that both of these rifles will find a new home. I you would like to be in line pending your approval of photos to come, please state so here and for which rifle that your interested in. 1890 & 1906 rifles that are 100% original and in such great condition such as both of these rifles is hard to come by. Be careful of pieced together 1890 & 1906 rifles that the markets are flooded with.

Many thanks,

Ricochet Roy

PS

I have 750 rounds of Winchester brand 22WRF ammo that I will offer for sale to the Buyer of my 1890. Ammo offered at market price and will be shipped seperately, ground ORMD shipping will be $15.00.

Hi Roy,

How much is the WRF ammo going for these days? I may be interested in some if the buyer of the rifle does not want all of it.

Ethan

:FlagAm:

:) Mornin'.

• 2 weeks later...

$6-10 per 50 if you can find it

Cabelas

Cheaper than dirt

Well i guess $6.00 a box is a pretty fair price. Last batch I bought was $5.00 a box.

BTT

• 1 month later...

""The second one is a Model 1906 chambered for 22 Short, Long & Long Rifle. Maunfactured in March of 1920 and functions great. This one is also 100% original and IMHO in at least 80% condition with plum patina, bore easy at 95%. I'm offering this Winchester for sale at $600.00 + $35.00 for shipping.""

Is this of the gallery type gun with the shorter butt stock, and what is the barrel length?

Thank you

"Chili"

""The second one is a Model 1906 chambered for 22 Short, Long & Long Rifle. Maunfactured in March of 1920 and functions great. This one is also 100% original and IMHO in at least 80% condition with plum patina, bore easy at 95%. I'm offering this Winchester for sale at $600.00 + $35.00 for shipping.""

Is this of the gallery type gun with the shorter butt stock, and what is the barrel length?

Thank you

"Chili"

Mornin' Chili Wolf,

No this is not a gallery gun which otherwise it would have a much larger loading port in the magazine tube. The exposed barrel length is 19.25" and the loading port is 1". As for the length of the stock, this rifle is for a young boy or girl. The stock has not been cut.

Roy

Mornin' Chili Wolf,

No this is not a gallery gun which otherwise it would have a much larger loading port in the magazine tube. The exposed barrel length is 19.25" and the loading port is 1". As for the length of the stock, this rifle is for a young boy or girl. The stock has not been cut.

Roy

I had not seen any pics you may have posted.

I am giving what appears to be the same/similar Winchester to one of my Grandsons.

Thank you Ricochet Roy for the clarification.

_Chili

• 4 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to all.

Roy

Archived