SASS Wire Forum

F/S Vaqueros, Leather, Shotgun

Ono SASS #36753

Cowboy action shooters Package. A pair of customized Stainless Ruger Vaqueros in 357/38. Both have free spin pawls, bead blasted frames, large ejector head, polished chambers, polished cones, gunfighter grips, custom half-stops,rnvery fast and very accurate. With the pistols will be a package of spare parts; pawls, screws, pins, original grips, etc (everything that you might need to replace in a match) Next up is the leather. A set of Kirkpatrick holsters and shotgun belt. This is not cheap single layer stuff. This is good leather that will last a lifetime. Don't know the size, but I am a 35 and have adjustment on either side, bigger or smaller. I'll throw in the buckles for free. Also included is a Winchester Model 1897. 12 gauge. Pictured is the Winchester. I'll offer either an IAC Replica which is slicker than goosesnot or the original. Whichever you want. I'll also throw in 500 rounds of match ammo to sweeten the deal. Total price is $2000. Prefer local deal, shipping will be extra, only ship to FFL. Not looking for any trades right now. (255) Three zero two 8042 or email.

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/classifieds/pics/p1314662653634291.jpg

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/classifieds/pics/p1314662627219579.jpg

Everyone, the Rugers are sold pending funds, thanks for looking.

Rowdy,

I have tried and tried to email you back, for some reason, it will not go through.

So, here is my response. You have first dibs on the leather since you asked.

I would like to get 450 out of them,had them listed for 500. The shotgun belt is marked 34, the gun belt is not marked.

This set would be considered "semi" custom. I paid about 800 for the set when I had them made several years ago.

The shotgun belt has some carving on it an 10 bullet loops and 9 double shotgun loops.

The pistol belt also has loops and a boarder decoration. Badge holder too.

They both have a good patina and been used, but are in their prime. Very solid leather, have years of use in them.

If I was still shooting I would certainly be keeping them.

I've been out of cowboy for awhile now and am selling some stuff I don't use any more.

If you buy it I also have a double sided leather loading strip I'll throw in as well.

I'll also pay shipping.

Archived