SASS Wire Forum

CABIN for SALE-NE Indiana at the range

Korupt Karl

As many of you know Montana Longhair and Lil Sis are dealing with medical bills for their daughter Heather. Many have stepped up with donations of money, raffle items, guns, etc. and for that we say many thanks. This post is somewhat unique. Manatee has a cabin located at Cutter's Raiders (NE Indiana) and he is donating it to raise money for Heather and her medical bills.

http://www.cuttersra...tter-stages.pdf If you go here you will see the cabin. (Click on cabin #4) It is 12' X 12' with a ceiling fan,five windows, wall plugs and lights (it has an electrical hook up) A bed frame is built in and a ladder to access the loft over the porch. The inside walls are unfinished. If someone built bunkbeds it would sleep 4 easily. If you look at cabin 3 which belongs to Matthew Duncan you can see the way he has finished the inside of his.

http://i33.photobuck...oc/DSC07652.jpg Side view of cabin

http://i33.photobuck...oc/DSC07638.jpg View of loft area. I will look to see if I have more photos which I can post .... these were the only ones I had on photobucket.

This cabin was close to $4000 when new in 08. It can be left onsite or can be hauled by flatbed to your location by the builder for a fee. The cabin will be available to you for any shoots at the club.

We would like to get $2500 for the cabin. If you have questions, please pm me and I will respond as well as putting the info online. Rather than posting "I'll take it" on the wire, (and I know we aren't supposed to bid, but this is for charity and I hope it's ok) we ask that you PM with your intentions and what you would like to offer.

We have four such cabins at our club where members can come spend the night before a shoot without running back and forth or bringing a camper. I have cabin #1 and its convenient. I have had a cabin at the club since 2008 and in those three years have used it close to 60 nights. The club house nearby has a full bathroom and shower. If 4 shooters were to go together it would be a small investment for each.

A BIG THANKYOU TO MANATEE for his generosity and thoughtfullness. Furball and Sis can use your help and it's through the Cowboy system that we can do this.

Thanks for looking.

KK

We hope to announce the successful bidder at the October shoot or if we meet the goal prior.

WOW!!!!!!! furst Manatee writes a terrific piece about Ruthless and then he goes and does something such as this.... all I can say is wow!!!!!!!

I wish this was a club that i cud shoot at on a regular basis,,,,

Cheyenne

I've known Manatee fur quite a spell now and he has always impressed me with his ability to articulate his thoughts and his outstandi'n gunsmithi'n skills. He's tought me a lot over the years! We don't always agree on every subject, but always come to an harmonious outcome at every junction in the road.

I'm proud ta ride trail with him and call him friend, along with the multitudeds a folks out there that feel and have experienced the same with him.

I remember at the ST. Jude charity shoot we sat chati'n from 6:00pm till 4:ooam just busti'n guts and reminisi'n. One of my highlights with the MAN! He ain't half bad with his irons either!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank him fur all he has done fur me and mine now, and in the future!

I wish I could do the same as he has fur me thruout the years.

Nice guys do NOT finish last!!!

furball

Archived