Grand Dame......................Snapshot

Frontier Cartridge Duelist......Slick Sloan

Lady Senior.....................Fancy Red

Lady Gunfighter.................Doe C Doe

Lady Silver Senior..............Litl Pearl

Young Gun Girl..................Hazey Blue

Classic Cowgirl.................Wild Annie O

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Congratulations one and all. Great shooting to go along with the great weather. Sorry this is so late, but I thought the score keepers would have done this right after the match. Congrats again, looking forward to shooting with all of you on down the trail somewhere. :blush: :blush:

Thanks for posting, Tracker!

They didn't mention the WI champs at the awards so I've been wondering. Congrats to all! Let's not forget the Spirit of the Game award going to Marty Mudd! Well deserved.

WOWS put on a good shoot and it was a lot of fun.

Seeing as I'm from Minnesota so it wouldn't have mattered but Unholy Ghost only beat me by a mere 100 seconds, or so. Good shooting Ghost. BP is smokey, ain't it?

RR

FCGF

You are welcome Red.

I sat down with the score sheets from the WOWS website and figured out the state winners and then posted them here. Just wish it would have been done at the match where it should have been.

Take care, see you on down the trail.

Tracker--thanks for the recognition and it's nice of you to post this, but let's mellow out a little about leaving it out of Sunday's awards. It was certainly not any kind of intentional slight to anyone.

As always, WOWS put on a great Fire in the Hills and an awards ceremony more than an hour long covering every sidematch (three-deep) and categories (up to five-deep, with no minimums).

To be fair, the 2009 and 2010 state championships put on by the WWWB at Fandango were the first two where the category winners from within Wisconsin received recognition, so it was not a WOWS tradition to do so. It varies from club to club and state to state. With the rotation schedule among clubs, perhaps WOWS will add that in for 2013.

Congrats again to all the state champs, all the category winners and everyone who made the match great!

Tracker--thanks for the recognition and it's nice of you to post this, but let's mellow out a little about leaving it out of Sunday's awards. It was certainly not any kind of intentional slight to anyone.

As always, WOWS put on a great Fire in the Hills and an awards ceremony more than an hour long covering every sidematch (three-deep) and categories (up to five-deep, with no minimums).

To be fair, the 2009 and 2010 state championships put on by the WWWB at Fandango were the first two where the category winners from within Wisconsin received recognition, so it was not a WOWS tradition to do so. It varies from club to club and state to state. With the rotation schedule among clubs, perhaps WOWS will add that in for 2013.

Congrats again to all the state champs, all the category winners and everyone who made the match great!

Thank you Mockingbird, but I think you took my remark the wrong way. I meant no offence I was just supplying information that some people were asking me for. The people who were complaining were not winners in any category, I guess they just want to know.

Thanks for posting, Tracker!

They didn't mention the WI champs at the awards so I've been wondering. Congrats to all! Let's not forget the Spirit of the Game award going to Marty Mudd! Well deserved.

WOWS put on a good shoot and it was a lot of fun.

Seeing as I'm from Minnesota so it wouldn't have mattered but Unholy Ghost only beat me by a mere 100 seconds, or so. Good shooting Ghost. BP is smokey, ain't it?

RR

FCGF

Thanks RR!

Checks in the mail :excl::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Thank you Mockingbird, but I think you took my remark the wrong way. I meant no offence I was just supplying information that some people were asking me for. The people who were complaining were not winners in any category, I guess they just want to know.

Missed Fandango last year :ph34r: (DRAT) so wasn't aware of listing of Category Winners in-state. Like the concept. Will go before the board so we can do it next time we host state championship(2013, probably). Don't miss state at Fandango 2012. :excl: Thanks for the listing, Tracker.

Archived