SASS Wire Forum

Hoot'n Heidi You out There

Wild Willi

I am not in a hurry, just looking for information. I can find you post for the 49 but the post for the 1860 and the stock is gone. Last I heard she recieved the funds and was going to send me the tracking info when it shipped, then nothing

I just sent you a PM. Yes, it has been shipped. I hope you enjoy and thank you for your purchase. Heidi

Just to put this to rest...he was advised when it was shipped and given a tracking # and so that everyone knows, he has notified me he received it. End of story.

Good ending . . . the beggining was pretty good . . . no so for the middle, .... kind of silly, . . -_-

Yep, I got these and they are both in good shape, the gun looks unfired to me! The stock as very nice wood. And as Wolfgang said Heidi included some extra items which were above and beyond!

Thanks again!

WW

Sure would like to see photos of your new toy!

Just that I wrestled without my own self on buying this. Just had too many other projects goin' right now to justifiy it.

So please humor me.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Sure would like to see photos of your new toy!

Just that I wrestled without my own self on buying this. Just had too many other projects goin' right now to justifiy it.

So please humor me.

Waimea

I don't have a '60 with a stock . . but I've got a '58 with a stock . . ya wanta see it ?

'58 with stock :)

Live is good when you have "toys" .... ;)

I did not think you could use a conversion cylinder with a brass frame??

That gun is for reenactments. Blank cartridges are necessary for safety. Therefore the conversion cylinder. If I used it for real shooting balls I'd put in a cap & ball cylinder. The conversion cylinder happned to be in it when I took that picture a couple of years ago. Still haven't got around to finishing the case.

Wolfgang what was the case for originally?

WW

I picked it up in a thrift shop. Was to hold little silver medalians that were made for each of the 50 states. Had a liner with the spaces for them. Was empty of the little medalians. Was HAPPY to find a case that would take the long barrel and the stock as well :)

One day will get around to making the partitions in it and lining it with fabric. One day .... -_- Too many great projects and never time enough for very many of them.

ps. That pistol does not have the adjustable rear sight. I didn't buy it long barreled. I had it and got a long barrel for it from VTI gun parts. I didn't care for the adjustable sites on the available long barreled ones. A couple of years ago missed a long barreled one with steel frame made by Euroarms. Kick myself for not buying it.

I don't have a '60 with a stock . . but I've got a '58 with a stock . . ya wanta see it ?

'58 with stock :)

Live is good when you have "toys" .... ;)

Wild Willi

If'n the gun you bought from Hootn Heidi looks anything like that, you got yerself a certifiable deal.

THAT is cool.

(Insert tears here for not buying).

Waimea

Archived